Closed Thread

Thread: Missing post

Neldive Neldive is on a distinguished road Neldive is on a distinguished road Neldive's Avatar
    Titan

Ray

Missing post

Why my post Custume Care disapeared without a trace????
    I can't belive some people can get away with wathever and litle people can't do nothing about it SO frustrating.
    No respect what so ever......

Very disapointed

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

Re: Missing post

I too was disappointed to see that post go. when an owner of a company goes so off the hook on a customer, they deserve to be called out publicly, particularly if they are foolish enough to put it in an email!

One of the things I have always appreciated about this site is customer reviews; the good, the bad, the ugly... letting the free market be the judge.

I hope the thread is returned.

G

Gill Envy

Dive different. cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

FWIW, I thought both parties didn't handle things too well .

Jakob Selbing jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel's Avatar
    AP Evolution+

Sounds like it was a very interesting thread
    Too bad I missed it though...

Neldive Neldive is on a distinguished road Neldive is on a distinguished road Neldive's Avatar
    Titan

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by cys  View Original Post
    FWIW, I thought both parties didn't handle things too well .
    Regardless what a customer says to you, you NEVER disrespect him/her and or show your midle finger.

By the way if any one want a copy of that lovely e-mail him send to my wife I will be more them happy to send a copy. Not gone post here again because they will remove the post again so....

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I too was very disappointed to read the reply that your wife received from Peter. It has definitely given me cause to stop and think.

As for the post going away - that is complete crap and the censorship is getting a little heavy handed. The site owners have the final word, but honest reports of customer service are a valuable resourse for all of us.

If you want your post to stay and be able to get away with anything, tou obviously will need to become a paid advertiser and give the big bucks to Curt.

BTW this is not the first curstomer service review that has been pulled. One on Golem Gear (another big buck advertiser) has disappeared also. Go figure.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

im missing a lot of post , of late ,,

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

2.3 Cross Posting / Reposting / Reprinting: Cross Posting / Reposting / Reprinting of information from this site, or other sites is forbidden without written permission of the site owner.

Posting a portion or complete private email is forbidden without the permission of all parties involved. Private emails between people are just that, private.

I am more than positive there is more to this story than the complaint person is telling.

If Neldive would have made a complaint without posting a private email, it would have been allowed to stay for the counter debate from AH.
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 9th March 2011 at 11:59.