+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vegas rebreathers?

Geoff Brandon what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be's Avatar
    Evolution

APOC, but I died on it.

Vegas rebreathers?

Just moved to vegas, looking for someone to dive with, Im assuming Lake Mead is about it. Anyone ever looking? I can just as easily dive my doubles OC as well, if thats your thing.

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: Vegas rebreathers?

Did you have any luck finding a buddy? I'm coming in for a conference next month and was looking to get some dives in while I'm in town. Can you recommend a dive store??

Dwayne

+ Reply to Thread