+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bts 2011

RBW Member kozmik2 is an unknown quantity at this point kozmik2's Avatar

Re: Bts 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I fly in on Thursday and am going to check out a local spot that will accommodate our group for Saturday

I'll make flyers and announce the location here
    Jim KOZMIK here from Canada..we will have 5 CCr divers at BTS seeu there.kozzz

For a good time, call.... MDDiver is an unknown quantity at this point MDDiver's Avatar
    Evolution +

Drager Dolphin

I will be there at tech wreck
    Let's meet up, first round is on me!

Banned Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave's Avatar
    Megalodon

Evolution, Pathfinder

I think I'll only be attending on saturday, see yall at the party!

CEO DiveNav, Inc. DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav's Avatar

So? where is the party?

I am ready to boast about my recent deep (600ft) dive to explore "The Choke" in La Jolla Canyon (San Diego)

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I here a rumor that if you stop by the manta booth and humor them there will be free sangria after 3pm till they run out! Just a rumor tho............................

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

The RBW 2011 party will be held at

Cheeseburger in Paradise

Cheeseburger in Paradise - Bar and Grill

Saturday night (march 26) starting at 9pm until ?

Don't forget to stop by the Manta booth and pick up your free RBW caustic cocktail tshirt and wear it to the party

shirts went FAST last year and it is first come first get

shirts will be available starting Saturday morning

RBW Member capedivers is an unknown quantity at this point capedivers's Avatar

Sangria........yum

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Free beer!!!!!

Greg Dubas (the old owner of Manta) and I ran out and picked up 5 cases of beer and ice.

Stop by the manta booth and pick one up (one, Revo guys save some for others!) booth 733

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Free beer!!!!!

Greg Dubas (the old owner of Manta) and I ran out and picked up 5 cases of beer and ice.

Stop by the manta booth and pick one up (one, Revo guys save some for others!) booth 733
    Dude, can you FedEx me one....

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Re: Bts 2011-Friday

BTS. A little quiet tonight but the Fridays always are. I caught Jill Heinreth's talk and I could listen to that woman for hours. Imagine an authority on CCRs that is totally not full of his-self/herself and has a sense of humor (I know, I know, there are a couple more out there-but just a couple). Anyway it looks to be a good show.

Tec/Wreck party was crowded but mellow however the vultures were circling and the half life of a six foot hero was about 45 seconds.

I'll leave the critique of new gear displays to the more knowledgeable. When the serial number of your unit (my 083 Kiss) almost qualifies you for the Historical Diving Society its best to keep your mouth shut.