+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bts 2011

Re: Bts 2011

The Manta Industries & Highseas Millwork crew will be there.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

I am designing a new RBW t-shirt to be given away at this years BTS.

Quantity is limited and you must be at BTS to pick them up.

Sorry but no reservations permitted.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

RBW BTS Party

I would like to change locations to the BTS RBW party

Who knows of a great spot, but not far from the show?

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Please find someplace without a bunch of hard dicks standing around drinking beer and telling lies....

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Costanzo  View Original Post
    Please find someplace without a bunch of hard dicks standing around drinking beer and telling lies....

LOL Its a scuba diving conference, (90% men) not an Avon Lady gathering.

And hey, with the increasing age of the attending divers, there will be less and less hard dicks (without medication of course) BUT lots more lies!!!!

CEO DiveNav, Inc. DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav's Avatar

IF we can get a booth .... we will be there too.

I am NOT bringing my wife to the RBW party

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Steve Rich stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm's Avatar
    rEvo II

Classic/Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by DiveNav  View Original Post
    I am NOT bringing my wife to the RBW party
    Aww come on, this is Jersey, not Vienna, sausage fests aren't cool!

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

I plan to be there. Someone has to keep an eye on stunsm on the surface.

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Thumbs up Re: Bts 2011

I've given up on my Boy Scout Scuba booth in the Not-For-Profit Gulag (if one more weasel tries to contribute a holed out, dried up circa 1974 wetsuit for a tax receipt I'll go postal) so I'll probably volunteer for BTS registration at the front counter.

Two years ago at BTS I had a good meal with Capt. Gary & Brenda from Conch Republic Dive at the Bonefish Grill which is nearby and looked as if it could accommodate a crowd.

We used to have the BTS meeting of the NYAC Dive Club at Bazookas, which is right around the corner from BTS and is a Hooters clone that would probably tolerate the shennanigans of RBW.