+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Armadillo Sidemount Cave Diving Fun

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Armadillo Sidemount Cave Diving Fun

Josh Bernstein, Walter Pickel and Curt Bowen demonstrate the streamline cave diving techniques using the Armadillo Sidemount harness.

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 21st December 2010 at 02:35.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Re: Armadillo Sidemount Cave Diving Fun

Very cool!

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Wow!

It always amazes me when I consider the camera guy's part in these video's.

These guy's were squeezing through holes with tanks, big deal. The camera guy was squeezing through with tanks & a camera.

Very well done.

Thom

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Very cool video, Curt! You guys were definitely exploring some TIGHT places. Great camera work.

Doug

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Well done Curt!!!

RBW Member Nigel Birch is an unknown quantity at this point Nigel Birch's Avatar
    Dolphin ccr,AP classic &vision

Great Vid, cool kit.

Wanna Dive Gonna Dive Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket's Avatar
    Dive Can JJ

APD Classic, Vision Anolog JJ

nice vid but was a bit surprised not to see any protective head gear in such confined spaces one of the guys never even had a hood on to me that equals pain especially with my baldy head

nice one

alby

RBW Member RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7/Predator

CUDA 650

Hi Curt,

I'm just curious, Josh Bernstein on the video is the same guy from Discovery Channel?

I'm a big fan of his program, and if it's same person, my compliments he improved a lot his diving skills.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by RogerioWagner  View Original Post
    Hi Curt,

I'm just curious, Josh Bernstein on the video is the same guy from Discovery Channel?

I'm a big fan of his program, and if it's same person, my compliments he improved a lot his diving skills.
    Yes that is the real Josh Berstein from the discovery channel. He is joining one of my Yucatan cave expeditions and needed to be taught how to sidemount before going.

I would say that he did an excellent job and picked it up quickly....

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Alby scubakitmarket  View Original Post
    nice vid but was a bit surprised not to see any protective head gear in such confined spaces one of the guys never even had a hood on to me that equals pain especially with my baldy head

nice one

alby
    Well if your good you don't need a helmet. Lol
    Or just have a hard head like we do...

I normally only use a helmet when scootering or doing survey work to hold my writing pen light