+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smilies for our UK friends

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Smilies for our UK friends

I have tons more in most all languages if anyone thinks I should post them....

p.s. they are shareable...I did not make them....just know where to get them is all

Cheers,
    Hunter
    Last edited by 19Hunter68; 2nd December 2010 at 00:50.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Re: Smilies for our UK friends

Great now you caught smiley-itis too??

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post

I have tons more in most all languages if anyone thinks I should post them....

p.s. they are shareable...I did not make them....just know where to get them is all

Cheers,
    Hunter
    Nice one me old septic tank! (Yank)

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    Great now you caught smiley-itis too??
    resistance is futile........

IDA72 - sorrta

LOL...I have no idea what some say......

New Member Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza's Avatar
    Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR

Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,

Sooooo how do I get my hands on some then ?????

My little girl would love them ... regards Baz

IDA72 - sorrta

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza  View Original Post
    Sooooo how do I get my hands on some then ?????

My little girl would love them ... regards Baz
    here is the help screen.....http://help.mywebsearch.com/sbar2.html

here is the dl page..........My Web Search Download

I am not affiliated in any way with this....I only know that the smilies can be copied and pasted directly into this and other forums....no issues on my comp so far.....

Otherwise...just right click and copy, then paste where ya want it from the posted one.

Applogies if this should have went thru other channels first....halt, ban, blackout if need be plz....

regards,
    Hunter
    Last edited by 19Hunter68; 2nd December 2010 at 03:37.

+ Reply to Thread