+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Titan Dive Gear Underwater Lights at DEMA 2010

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Titan Dive Gear Underwater Lights at DEMA 2010

Titan Dive Gear Underwater Lights at DEMA 2010

Titan Dive Gear speaks on the multiple selection of underwater dive lights they offer.

RBW Member Pickles9876 is an unknown quantity at this point Pickles9876's Avatar
    KISS GEM

Re: Titan Dive Gear Underwater Lights at DEMA 2010

I have the 25w SCULA with canister and I love this light. Some would say its a little heavy but the utility and versatility more than makes up for the weight IMO.

Tony

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

I have the 25W s-xeries standalone and I love it. Review here:
    Titan Dive Gear Hydrolights X-Series 25W LED Dive Light review

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

I read your reveiew, Erik. The light is impressive. But batteries are a consumable. No matter how good they are or what technology is used, they will eventually need to be replaced. The $400 price of a replacement battery scares the crap out of me with a 1 year warranty. There is a strong argument to be made for going with a light that has lower cost consumables, even if it has some disadvantages.

Ken

RebreatherWorld Sponsor Web@Titan is on a distinguished road Web@Titan is on a distinguished road Web@Titan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I read your reveiew, Erik. The light is impressive. But batteries are a consumable. No matter how good they are or what technology is used, they will eventually need to be replaced. The $400 price of a replacement battery scares the crap out of me with a 1 year warranty. There is a strong argument to be made for going with a light that has lower cost consumables, even if it has some disadvantages.

Ken
    Hi Ken,

Those prices are for an entirely new battery pack.

Our battery replacement service is much less. Usually less than what the user can find just the battery for. The battery or light is also depth tested once again just like when it left the factory the first time.

Regards,
    --
    Web
    Titan Dive Gear

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

In my experience Titan always takes good care of you, great service.