+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Juergensen Marine new products -DEMA 2010

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Re: Juergensen Marine new products -DEMA 2010

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    Kevin, correct me if I'm wrong.... but don't we prefer to known as Forward Thinking, Super Cool, Incredibly Handsome, All Knowing, Magnanimous, Mac Users rather than Mac Dweebs, which was so early 2000's.

Richie

Isn't it amazing that just 16 years ago, Apple was considered the "Lame Computer" that no one used, and there was no such thing as Juergensen Marine?

If you crack me open, a skinny Steve Jobs walks out...

((Yeah, that's it! That's why I look like a moose with a beard!))

Kevin.

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    Kevin:

WOW, Awesome!!!

Just want to make sure I understand this: When I assend and set my handsets to a lower PO2 and drive the unit manually, how do I avoid the buddy light from flashing that I am in trouble when I am not?

claudia
    Hi Claudia,

The Buddy Warning only flashes if your ppO2 goes below .19 or above 1.8 (in other words, whenever the Vibrator is going off to warn you too).

And as for ppO2 Control vs. Depth - the Hammerhead already does that, but we have some cool user-definable features to add to that matrix as well. Hmmmmm...... More to follow as we go along here...

Take care,

Kevin.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

All nice usable stuff , well done Sir

always liked the deco on the hud , also would like to see a led come on when the unit adds o2 maybe ,,

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

You got some nice stuff there Kevin.

Even with all my anti-HH posts, I must give you a thumbs up on some very sweet innovations to the HH setup.

It is good to see that you never stop evolving your products.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

kevin - let me just say that you now have me totally confused here on what i want to upgrade too the revision c+ or revision d designs?

the new rev 'd' looks very cool and i love the larger font, number readout sizes compared to the old ones.

the backlit color options are way cool too.

your product "ROCKS"

thanks, jdj

Apprentice Meg Pilot kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7

This is all very interesting - from this discussion I'm assuming that the Rev D with DIVA can be used as a secondary on a Meg running APECS 2.5 as primary. If that's the case, this could very well be something I would be interested in as an alternative to running a Shearwater or X1 (X-Link still sitting in the box) as secondary.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Isn't it amazing that just 16 years ago, Apple was considered the "Lame Computer" that no one used, and there was no such thing as Juergensen Marine?

If you crack me open, a skinny Steve Jobs walks out...

((Yeah, that's it! That's why I look like a moose with a beard!))

Kevin.
    Can I then assume that J.M., like Apple, has Fifty Two BILLION dollars (USD), in cash, sitting on your Balance Sheet.

Richie

RBW Member gfb is an unknown quantity at this point gfb's Avatar
    O2ptima

Quote Originally Posted by keylargojimy  View Original Post
    kevin - let me just say that you now have me totally confused here on what i want to upgrade too the revision c+ or revision d designs?

the new rev 'd' looks very cool and i love the larger font, number readout sizes compared to the old ones.

the backlit color options are way cool too.

your product "ROCKS"

thanks, jdj
    I'll give you a great deal on my revC+ when I upgrade it to revD :)

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Hey Seb,

The Rev. D Hammerhead will be available as an Upgrade to ALL Hammerhead sets going all the way back to the Acrylic Rev. A units.

This includes the DIVA. For those who understand electronics, we intentionally went with a half-duplex communications set up on the new DIVA just so we could still use the old wiring config in the original Hammerhead units - making this update backwards compatible.

I can't say we'll stay that way forever, but we are doing our best to make transitioning from earlier models to the newer stuff as affordable and easy as possible.

Kevin.
    Awesome

Now I've just got to find the cash for a 3rd head for my Meg. Anybody want a kidney in fair condition?

Anyone?

Cheers

Seb

King of the Geeks
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    Can I then assume that J.M., like Apple, has Fifty Two BILLION dollars (USD), in cash, sitting on your Balance Sheet.

Richie
    Correction, Sir - Fifty Two BILLION dollars of YOUR money in my Bank...

Kevin.