+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The movie... "Sanctum"

EXPLORER jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz's Avatar
    rEvo, PRISM, KISS

Modccr Dolphin, SM CCR, Satori

The movie... "Sanctum"

Got a heads up that the trailer for this new movie is out... Sanctum | From Executive Producer James Cameron | In Theaters February 4th in 3D

It features the Sentinel rebreathers and cavediving... in an action thriller... due for release 4th February.

Enjoy & cheers,

JDZ

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Re: The movie... "Sanctum"

thanks for posting JDZ

cheers Jason

All The Gear, No Idea windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller's Avatar

they cant be real Sentinels; they aren't crawling under the weight of the thing!!

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by windymiller  View Original Post
    they cant be real Sentinels; they aren't crawling under the weight of the thing!!
    Surely each take is only a few minutes long? Would a Sentinel work for long enough to get to the end of a scene?

New Member Pat Coughlan has a spectacular aura about Pat Coughlan has a spectacular aura about Pat Coughlan has a spectacular aura about Pat Coughlan has a spectacular aura about Pat Coughlan has a spectacular aura about Pat Coughlan has a spectacular aura about Pat Coughlan's Avatar
    Sentinel

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by windymiller  View Original Post
    you can say that again

The gallery has an interesting FFM pic of the Sentinel.....just when you thought the DSV couldn't get any bigger

Pat
    Last edited by Pat Coughlan; 28th October 2010 at 13:04.

RBW Member *Ag* will become famous soon enough *Ag* will become famous soon enough *Ag* will become famous soon enough *Ag* will become famous soon enough *Ag*'s Avatar
    O2ptima

hehe the breathers are big, but they're not that big. :)
    Worked great every step of the way and it was really nice unit to use actually. (I worked as a stuntie on the flick, hence mho)

My take on the flick is here for anyone who's curious to hear what its all about:
    Agnes Milowka Sanctum Blog

RBW Member ch3micaldud3 is an unknown quantity at this point ch3micaldud3's Avatar
    Sentinel With Travel Frame

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    Surely each take is only a few minutes long? Would a Sentinel work for long enough to get to the end of a scene?
    Haha, so you must be diving the ultimate rebreather... no maintenance, no need of spare parts, diving 10hrs straight and just over 5Kg's

I've never used another rebreather then the Sentinel, but just for the record: Every CCR Diver should know that you have to take care when prepping, storing and diving the kit...(hence the training required before even using it...)

I never missed a CCR dive before whilst planning to use the Sentinel... so is it just me who does not understand your concern about the Sentinel...

So I hope you can see why I'm urged to reply to your nonsense...

Oh I almost forgot: I can't wait to watch the movie... 02/04/2011 is still months away :-(

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by *Ag*  View Original Post
    hehe the breathers are big, but they're not that big. :)
    Worked great every step of the way and it was really nice unit to use actually. (I worked as a stuntie on the flick, hence mho)

My take on the flick is here for anyone who's curious to hear what its all about:
    Agnes Milowka Sanctum Blog
    Agnes,

Great to see you on here! Sounds like you had a great time working on the movie. I'm anxious to see it when it comes out. If nothing else, it will be fun entertainment!

Regards,
    Randy

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

Nice write up without giving too much away Ag. I'll just have to go see it.
    Like your website too, well done.

Jeff

10,000 hours to go! morgannr is an unknown quantity at this point morgannr's Avatar
    KISS Explorer #464

Could the attention from the new movie cause under trained people to try cave diving? Which will cause negative attention from the media? Just a thought.

Thank you,
    Nathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast