+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Florida Nov 19-27

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Florida Nov 19-27

I'm planning a trip down to Florida to do some cave diving from the Nov 19-27 and was wondering if anybody would be up for some diving during that week. The 19 and 27 are going to be travel days so the days I'm looking at diving are the 20th-26th. Any takers?

Scott

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Re: Florida Nov 19-27

Quote Originally Posted by sensor330  View Original Post
    I'm planning a trip down to Florida to do some cave diving from the Nov 19-27 and was wondering if anybody would be up for some diving during that week. The 19 and 27 are going to be travel days so the days I'm looking at diving are the 20th-26th. Any takers?

Scott
    would love to but, i am in the keys instead. have a great trip

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

We'll be in the area, staying @ Dive Outpost... Will be Terri's first trip after class, so we'll be easing into things...

Muffin Meg Diver tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri's Avatar
    Meg (apecs)

Oh goody !! Terri on the meg in a cave . . . should be pretty entertaining . . . anybody got some bubble wrap I can stuff down my drysuit to lift my tush out of the silt ??

No more teasing Tim about his trim . . . darn . . .

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Do you mean that there is finally someone lower on the totem pole than Kitty?

Muffin Meg Diver tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri's Avatar
    Meg (apecs)

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    Do you mean that there is finally someone lower on the totem pole than Kitty?
    Only for a short while

RBW Member brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc's Avatar

I'm interested in diving that week. Could dive the 24-27th or potentially the 21-27th. Terri: if you guys let me tag along again you will have someone to make you feel better about your trim

Meg (apecs)

Quote Originally Posted by brandonmc  View Original Post
    I'm interested in diving that week. Could dive the 24-27th or potentially the 21-27th. Terri: if you guys let me tag along again you will have someone to make you feel better about your trim
    SOLD

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

I'm going to call the Dive Outpost tomorrow to make a booking for the week. So from the sounds of it there could be four of us?

Scott

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by tecterri  View Original Post
    Oh goody !! Terri on the meg in a cave . . . should be pretty entertaining . . . anybody got some bubble wrap I can stuff down my drysuit to lift my tush out of the silt ??

No more teasing Tim about his trim . . . darn . . .
    Terri. I don't have any bubble wrap, but I have an HD video camera and nothing to do that weekend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast