+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Monkey Missing in action is Alive.... I want to dive next week.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Monkey Missing in action is Alive.... I want to dive next week.

I am calling Oliver, and getting the boat for next Saturday or Sunday After Noon.

I need 5 other people to join me on some thing easy...... NO REEFS A WRECK ONLY trip.

What we would be diving is still up in the air, but I am just looking to break this work work work shedule with a trip and start getting back in the water every other week.

Its time to rejoin the ranks of the Rebreather Divers.

Monkey.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: Monkey Missing in action is Alive.... I want to dive next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    I am calling Oliver, and getting the boat for next Saturday or Sunday After Noon.

I need 5 other people to join me on some thing easy...... NO REEFS A WRECK ONLY trip.

What we would be diving is still up in the air, but I am just looking to break this work work work shedule with a trip and start getting back in the water every other week.

Its time to rejoin the ranks of the Rebreather Divers.

Monkey.
    I have a trip to Chi coming up in the next two weeks - let me nail down specifics and I'll see if I can join....

Recreational depths...?

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

I am glad you are wanting to dive....I am just wanting my battery....

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I am booked to dive guide a customer Sunday PM in Miami. Two shallow dives. I may have a buddy for you if you want to join.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post
    I am glad you are wanting to dive....I am just wanting my battery....

Thanks for the reminder, I will handle it first thing AM.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    I am booked to dive guide a customer Sunday PM in Miami. Two shallow dives. I may have a buddy for you if you want to join.
    where and when? and what boat?
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Thanks for the reminder, I will handle it first thing AM.
    you 'da man....welcome back.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

where and when? and what boat?
    RJDiving.com. Sunday PM. You can book online. Let me know that you are going so that I can see if Ariel can make it as your buddy.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    RJDiving.com. Sunday PM.
    Howard, real men dive in the AM.

John

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Sorry guys - I'm out... I have to fly to Chicago Sunday afternoon, back Friday afternoon. Saturday will be prepping the following weeks dives in the Keys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast