+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Home at last

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Home at last

Long tripů

Started with a two week trip to see my family in Montana.
    Ended with 6 weeks at see diving Kingman Reef.
    But now I'm back.

I lnow you all missed me soooooo much, but it's all over now coz I'm backů

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Home at last

Welcome back....

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Hi Doug

It hasn't been the same, I'd like a trip report please since I've been here working and obviously you've been playing.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    Hi Doug

It hasn't been the same,
    No... its been nice, quiet, polite, people posting without fear of a flaming etc

Does Doug know he missed the shipping of all 46000 Apocs and all the 100's of glowing reviews?.... its such a shame you had that server error that lost the lot

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

LOL ... baby steps, I didn't want him to pass out from shock. BUT let's not go down that path. Doug has a NICE detailed trip report I'm waiting for, he is a changed man!! RIGHT!

Cave Addict CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh's Avatar
    HammerHead

Sentinel-Inspo-Optima-Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    Long tripů

But now I'm back.

Welcome back Doug! You gonna come to Florida with me this fall/winter?

RBW Member moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley's Avatar
    50% of an Apoc iCCR

Meg Eccr. Sports Kiss.

Long tripů

But now I'm back.

Ahhhhh....bless, I've definately missed you hunney!!

Love'n'stuff

Ian

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

What the heck, HOW did this dirt bag get back here!!!!!!

LOL Welcome back Doug

Long tripů

But now I'm back.

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by CCR Josh  View Original Post
    Welcome back Doug! You gonna come to Florida with me this fall/winter?
    Hmmmm cave class maybe!!!

Know anywhere we can stay?

HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    What the heck, HOW did this dirt bag get back here!!!!!!

LOL Welcome back Doug
    Whatů well if you must know I've really been doing some sat diving in the gulf.

Can't really go into though coz it's all classified of course. But I'm sure you've heard how I stopped the oil?

Not really a big deal though, just another bullet point on my ever expanding resume really.

I've got a meeting with the CG tomorrow seems they want to interview me for something.

So little time so much to respond to.