Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hammerhead eCCR titanium stand!

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Re: Hammerhead eCCR titanium stand!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Mousa  View Original Post
    ... but he saw on the pictures a non streamlined Diver who has dangling smb's and non properly routed houses and ROPES ( what's that 4 by the way)...
    MOUSA
    Have to agree. Sad that not all divers (OC or CC) understand the damage they can do to what's around them (cave, reef, etc) with poor configuration, and that their configururation plays a HUGE role in getting out of some tight places alive.

But, I still want one of those canister lid handles!
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Ooooh! That's pretty!

I wonder what you could do with a HH and Tanks....? That would be slick!

I'll remember to include you in the "Gods of Titanium" posts from here on out, Mike.

Best,

Kevin.
    thanks , i just might be tempted
    mike

RBW Member Enriquenator is an unknown quantity at this point Enriquenator's Avatar

What a shame.
    And I thought this site was for constructive criticism that would help the diving community in improving gear.
    I am a designer (Not by degree) and manufacturer of many what I call improvements to diving equipment. By saying so, I have never knocked down any of the equipment that I work to improve as I am merely another positive additive to this equipment.
    Another thing is... I speak for my self... I did not have a friend of a friend tell me to type this.
    what is really funny after reading Mousa's comments is the fact that proves the one saying I love the most. From Albert Einstein "Innovative people will always find opposition from mediocre minds" Well Mousa... You have proven him right as many others have done.
    I do not know of you Mousa and you do not know of me. I would not make judgments on your diving abilities or technics even if I did know you. But if you are going to make this kinds of remarks...In the future, and for the respect of the diving community and to avoid any more embarrassment, I would suggest you ask others about a persons accomplishments and experience before you decide to put it in writing.
    Remember... If you have to say you are a good diver...You probably are not.
    Let other people speak for you of these accomplishments.

Sincerely

Enrique Alvarez
    D.E.S. Corp.

Arthur Pridham chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enriquenator  View Original Post
    What a shame.
    And I thought this site was for constructive criticism that would help the diving community in improving gear.
    I am a designer (Not by degree) and manufacturer of many what I call improvements to diving equipment. By saying so, I have never knocked down any of the equipment that I work to improve as I am merely another positive additive to this equipment.
    Another thing is... I speak for my self... I did not have a friend of a friend tell me to type this.
    what is really funny after reading Mousa's comments is the fact that proves the one saying I love the most. From Albert Einstein "Innovative people will always find opposition from mediocre minds" Well Mousa... You have proven him right as many others have done.
    I do not know of you Mousa and you do not know of me. I would not make judgments on your diving abilities or technics even if I did know you. But if you are going to make this kinds of remarks...In the future, and for the respect of the diving community and to avoid any more embarrassment, I would suggest you ask others about a persons accomplishments and experience before you decide to put it in writing.

Sincerely

Enrique Alvarez
    D.E.S. Corp.

Totaly agree I don't feel it is up to yourself to say you are a great diver!
    I have seen guys in the water who were the worst trimmed divers I have ever seen and after the dive I was just having a chat and it turns out one was a Instructor the other his dive master, So I think it is a case who you learn from! If you are taught by the best chances you will be good !!
    Every time I go out diving I learn something about my trim and other things and how to make them better dont be affraid to listen and learn from anyone no mater there qualifications!!
    All these gadgets are great!! Yes you dont need them but if it makes you feel good and you can afford it why not have it!!!
    I am dam sure the rope you all seem to be stuck on is there for a reason and do you realy need to know??
    This is me not a mate of a mate writing this I Personaly think this is a great piece of kit and keep up the great work do you make one for a meg??

Chewie

RBW Member Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme

Dolphin

My friend is not implying any sarcasm towards who built the frame nor the one who's using it, but he saw on the pictures a non streamlined
    Diver who has dangling smb's and non properly routed houses and ROPES ( what's that 4 by the way)

MOUSA[/quote]

Dear Mousa:
    This thread was about the HH titanium stand, and I would like to keep it that way. The answer to your questions about the rope is it's a gear line, often used in NE wreck diving circles, to keep all toys such as tools and goody bags on one ring. As for dangling SPG's, while my stuff is all trimmed away and clipped, not all wreck divers like it that way, it's a personal preference on how easy to access thier gauges, lights and whatnot. In that particular diver's case, he is a veteran Andrea Doria diver, "Seeker" mate and deep wreck diver from the 90's and has had a CCR since 1999, with many, many dives under his belt. He builds water dredges, dive ladders, rebreather stands, you name it. Please don't nit pick his trim, it's absolutely not necc., he is one of the most experienced divers out there.
    All the best,
    -Dan

RBW Member Enriquenator is an unknown quantity at this point Enriquenator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chewie525  View Original Post
    Totaly agree I don't feel it is up to yourself to say you are a great diver!
    I have seen guys in the water who were the worst trimmed divers I have ever seen and after the dive I was just having a chat and it turns out one was a Instructor the other his dive master, So I think it is a case who you learn from! If you are taught by the best chances you will be good !!
    Every time I go out diving I learn something about my trim and other things and how to make them better dont be affraid to listen and learn from anyone no mater there qualifications!!
    All these gadgets are great!! Yes you dont need them but if it makes you feel good and you can afford it why not have it!!!
    I am dam sure the rope you all seem to be stuck on is there for a reason and do you realy need to know??
    This is me not a mate of a mate writing this I Personaly think this is a great piece of kit and keep up the great work do you make one for a meg??

Chewie
    Dear Chewie:
    Thank you for your comments.
    If you know of me, I can pretty much make anything work on anything.
    If you would like to have one of these stands for your Meg. and are unable to bring it to my shop, I have friends with a Meg. from which I can get specs of.
    Please reach out to me through my website at Diving Equipment Specialties or call us at our business number (908) 810-0488.
    This is not from a guy that knows a guy.

Enrique

On the fence hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound's Avatar
    KISS / Meg

Mousa,

Many DPV's you see out here are used not to propel a diver, rather to dig in a stationary position. There are lots of different missions.

It's not to say that we wouldn't like to zoom around; viz permitting. Most days you would just run into things. Those days are for digging on your knees or finding something to eat. Sometimes you run into something special that must be removed with an "Enrique Hammer." See link below for the hammer.

Diving Equipment Specialties

Even if you are not an artifact hunter, I would recommend having one. Keep it somewhere special. When you feel down about something you can heft it and recover you inner Thor. There is nothing like it. It's hard to describe.

When it comes to an outfitter for these missions (and a ladder to get back on the boat) Enrique is the "guy." :)

-matt
    Last edited by hound; 6th August 2010 at 03:32. Reason: sign

Enrique

Quote Originally Posted by Enriquenator  View Original Post
    What a shame.

you don't govern what this site is for the moderators and the owners of the site as well as the members do. But few things this site allows us to do is to share our thoughts, ask questions, answer them if some can and criticize people when necessary, I'm not criticizing neither your work nor your construction, But what i outlined in my reply to Kevin was the importance of having a neat streamlined kit...etc, rather than worrying about the most up to date or engineered gear.

I have nothing against your frame, i said its cool and a lovely piece of kit for the ones who would need it. So i don't know what have i done not to HELP THE DIVING COMMUNITY IN IMPROVING GEAR AS YOU SAID. Ease of mate don't take it personal. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING DANGLING you have something dangling. ITS IN THE PICTURE.

You didn't get it did you. there is no friend, i think thats obvious. Its a narrative way to ease stress than what you are doing rite now cuz u now thinking Mousa is criticizing the way Enrique dives. Well i don't know you nor have i seen you diving i'm not criticizing you again i'm commenting on the look of that diver in this picture with all these dangles who ever that is. Sorry you didn't take it well.

You must have known that this wasn't gonna pass by right. so Einstein ha?? Are you the first one to build a frame for a rebreather. Or did i tell you that this frame sucks. nor have i told you this won't have a market or forget about it. But if you have read my post throughly before jumping in after someone told you Mousa is criticizing you, you would haven't said that. as i said " it is a cool looking frame and I agree the manifolds are really sweet"

Any way Keep up the good work mate you are talented designer and i wish you a long life of innovations. But Dude lets get back to reality you aren't Einstein and i'm not a mediocre mind. Simply cuz you couldn't take someone saying you do something wrong doesn't mean you can go ahead and use non relevant quotes to justify your self as Einstein and criticize my mediocre mind.

would this mean if your buddy does something wrong you would just let him. or would you'd be ok seeing a mistake without trying to correct it. Well in the end its your opinion and you are free to do what you want as long as it works for you.

It didn't say in the picture that you are a ccr inventor, ccr adv. tmx. itt if you were. But a picture is worth a thousands words without saying anything about embarrassment you should take another look at that pic. there is no need to pull in the diving community, respect and those big words i pointed out something i saw wrong its not my problem you didn't take it well, have some sportsmanship mate. People who don't make mistakes never improve we all make mistakes and if we don't use them to improve we can just let them kill us.

you made this such a long topic you could have just stowed your danglings in a clean profile and we wouldn't be saying any of that. I know some people don't like being commented upon, its not nice when someone tells you are wrong especially if you don't know him, you wont take it well, but normally i don't post that kind of replies, but there was a personal accumulation from recent personal experiences during the past few years of seasonal divers buying gear they don't need, TEk instructors who do deco stops vertically, just a few weeks ago a russian tek instructor was found dead in Om el kharareem caverns south Red Sea entangled, i could have posted here that you shouldn't dive that way i recovered a body of a diver who looked similar to that, but i didn't did i. That accumulation i was talking about was just triggered by those photos regardless of who is diving and regardless of your surface accomplishments in gear innovation.

I don't usually post a lot in RBW although i'm a frequent user, i usually prefer to watch. But when i see something wrong i try to point that out. i could have Pm'd you like i sometimes do, but you aren't the one who posted those pics. I'm so sorry mate if you didn't like what i wrote but i didn't say a wrong thing weather you are a ccr diver, instructor or instructor trainer your gear wasn't stream lined period

I don't know really weather to laugh or just stay still, all the respect for you mate. wish you safe diving, but just for the record i didn't say anything about myself AT ALL, so is that your defense cuz i told you or you understood that you didn't look so neat and streamlined, you should buy some daggers they'll do better damage when you are that desperate. well I'm a bubble maker diver if that would make you feel better

Sincerely

Enrique Alvarez
    D.E.S. Corp.

KEEP FINNING

MOUSA

In case you don't know what i'm talking about you have 7 entanglment points in one side.

Keep Finning

Mousa
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Mousa  View Original Post
    Enrique

KEEP FINNING

MOUSA
    Apparently you have a lot more time to criticize than I do.

Keep typing!!!

Enrique

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast