+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resort spares

RBW Member aford is an unknown quantity at this point aford's Avatar
    APD Inspo Vision

Resort spares

Hello there,
    I will soon be setting up a small dive resort in Tulamben, Bali, Indonesia and I want it to be very rebreather friendly.
    Now I know the spares that I would need for the Inspo, Vision but what about other CCR units, type of batteries, O2 sensors. spares etc.
    What would you want to find in a small resort in addition to O2,Sorb etc ?
    At this stage there would be no instruction given but just some advice as to the best places to go and obviously some good accomodation.
    So your thoughts on this would be helpfull.
    Regards,
    Alex

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Resort spares

Sorb, O2, CCR tanks with and without Inspo style valves and O2 booster. If you have deep stuff then He also. BO tanks (from 40 cu ft and 80 cu ft) with DIN valves would be nice or Yoke to DIN converts. Set up area for assembly and daily cleaning/checking of CCR pre and post dive.

I would not expect the dive location to carry any part spares for me. I always carry them my self. There are far to many differenct CCR's and parts to expect that you would spend the money to hold them in inventory just in case.

John

+ Reply to Thread