+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: July 4 scrubs trip report (with video)

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

July 4 scrubs trip report (with video)

So we had another annual dive and BBQ today. The usual group of knuckleheads took over (half) of Scubatyme charters for a nice 2.5 hour drop on the wreck trek. The seas were calm, albeit with a slight current, the vis was good, and the rain held off just long enough for us to have a nice outing. We did allow a few OC divers to tag along.

Afterwards everyone gathered at my house for a few burgers, and post-dive ball breaking.

With me today, I was demoing the Nauticam D300s housing. I took with me just a set of the new Sola 600 lumen lights so I could try out video with the D300s.

Since I am brand new to the D300s, and new to DSLR video, I had some settings wrong, which resulted in some rather crappy exposure and lighting. However, I am loving DSLR video with the 10-17 lens.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: July 4 scrubs trip report (with video)

You may give Adrian a run for his money yet . . . in a video sort of way. Nice job!

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Hi guys looks like you had fun. Ricky you seem to have a funny looking CCR, it makes bubbles
    jeff i see your tool box is saving the day again
    mel

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Nice video.

John

Andy Favata CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspiration, Kiss classic

I am really confused. What was that? Loading the boat in daylight? No grumpy captain? I could actually see the wreck.......

You guys do it right! Nice video.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Nice job Tony. I especially appreciated the captions with names so those of us who only know the SCRUBS electronically can feel a little connection. But those would be helpful topside as well. I could only recognize a couple of folks from their avatars.

Great stuff.

Ken

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Mel, i would like to think that my tool(s) come in handy once in awhile!

We had a fun day on and under the water, Daniele and i took some pics. Her's of course, are better than mine. we will post some pics from the dive here soon.

It was great to dive and hang out with da SCRUBS again.

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Great video, Tony!

This was a nice few minuets of escape from reality, so thank you!

Wish I could have been down with you guys, look forward to diving with you all when I return!!!

Later,

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

When you get back Tom, let us know, we'll put you up, and treat you to a few dives on the legendary Addis charters!

Be safe.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    When you get back Tom, let us know, we'll put you up, and treat you to a few dives on the legendary Addis charters!

Be safe.
    No Jarheads on Addis charters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast