+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Florida Rebreather Experience?

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Florida Rebreather Experience?

Anyone know of any rebreather experience\try dives being scheduled the rest of the year....?

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Florida Rebreather Experience?

Just have Teri do a pool dive with Kim's rEvo. We all know that is where it is headed anyway. Stop fighting it and just go with the flow.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Or, was this for YOU???
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Don you know Inter-rebreather relationships are pretty faux-pas.... Meg divers have to stick with other meg divers. That meg pathfinder looks pretty sweet and weights hardly anything on your back. Jerry let me try his at innerspace. Nice unit except for the damn EAC.

rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Tony, you need to kindly shut the f**k up and let me give Kitty some sh*t.

Lot of *'s this post.

nothing against the pathfinder though.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Or, was this for YOU???
    I'd be open to trying it as well.... But I'm not sure I'm in the market.

Are those silly dreams still required?
    I'd just rather go shear HUD, and use my pursuit.

rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    I'd be open to trying it as well.... But I'm not sure I'm in the market.

Are those silly dreams still required?
    I'd just rather go shear HUD, and use my pursuit.
    Yeah, I understand. Paul will not sell a rEvo without at least one dream on it. Good news is that there is a market for the dreams if you want to sell it and go shearwater like Tony and I did.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Yeah, I understand. Paul will not sell a rEvo without at least one dream on it. Good news is that there is a market for the dreams if you want to sell it and go shearwater like Tony and I did.
    and Kim
    and Nathan,
    Mark Chase,
    some of the San Diego guys...

takes about 6 minutes to make the swap.

Tim, just find a pool. take my unit and Kim's...

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Tim, just find a pool. take my unit and Kim's...
    If you go with him Tony, make sure to take lots of sunblock, because you'll be waiting by the pool for a long time while Timmy finishes his deco!

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    If you go with him Tony, make sure to take lots of sunblock, because you'll be waiting by the pool for a long time while Timmy finishes his deco!
    Better safe than stupid...

I dove this weekend... did you....?

Well hey - at least I ditched that VR3 - the Shearwater can at least somewhat predict my dive plan....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast