+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for an SCR (Drager Dolphin) instructor in Virginia

RBW Member vapadipro is an unknown quantity at this point vapadipro's Avatar
    Drager Dolphin

Looking for an SCR (Drager Dolphin) instructor in Virginia

Hi, I am looking for an instructor to train either one or two guys on the Drager Dolphin. I own two Dolphins and had gone theu the training a few years ago but would like to go thru it again with a local instructor. I'm a PADI, NAUI, SDI, TDI instructor myself but not certified to teach the SCR. My location is Colonial Heights, VA... right off of I-95 and 30 miles north of Lake Rawlings where we would prefer to do the training. Please email me for more details training@tricityscuba.com Thanks Scott

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Re: Looking for an SCR (Drager Dolphin) instructor in Virginia

Hi Scott,

If you are having trouble finding someone local. Head on up here to NJ and I can put you guys through the course. We have classrooms, pool and an open water dive site to get your check out dives completed.

My e-mail is jasonf@tscscuba.com shoot me a mail if you have any questions.

Cheers

RBW Member curt is an unknown quantity at this point curt's Avatar
    Rebreathers Australia Stingray

Hi Scott,

I live in Rockville, MD, but should be able to take care of you (if you haven't found anyone closer).

Drop me a PM, and we'll see what we can arrange.

cheers...

......curt

Drager Dolphin

Curt, thanks for the post. Kinda of funny how I posted this, then called SDI/TDI and PADI and you were the only one around me they recommended as an active instructor. Of course then I called Splash and they set us up with you. Mark and I are looking forward to the class with you. See you then.

Drager Dolphin

I'm just having one of those days.... feels like monday. I wrote a post thinking I had you confused with Curt from RBW but infact I was right to begin with.
    Last edited by vapadipro; 14th May 2010 at 17:51.

New Member Freak214 is an unknown quantity at this point Freak214's Avatar
    Meg

Dolphin

Contact Jim McNeal at The Dive Shop Richmond (804)270-0700. He is a dolphin instructor.

Thanks
    JohnL

RBW Member zeagle911 is an unknown quantity at this point zeagle911's Avatar

Jim is not a current TDI SCR instructor, I checked. I actually went with Curt Harpold from Splash, supplemented by Dave Mowrer. Both are very good instructors.

+ Reply to Thread