+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from South Texas

RBW Member gradyk is an unknown quantity at this point gradyk's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Hello from South Texas

HTML Code:
    Hello Everybody.  I've been lurking  on the board for a while.  I've finally decided to buy a rebreather.  I'm hoping to buy one in the next few months.  I'm getting one to use mostly for photography (shallow diving compared to most of you, <100 ft), however, maybe later I think I'd like to do wreck diving.  For now though just looking at extending my bottom time and no bubbles.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Hello from South Texas

Welcome on board.

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Welcome aboard the board.

I had come from the same direction as you are now looking, to use CCR for underwaterphotography. There are serval makes/models to choose from as you are likely aware of if you have been perusing this forum. Personally I am a big fan of the MCCR's like the KISS which has an excellent track record.
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

RBW Member armchairsailor is an unknown quantity at this point armchairsailor's Avatar
    Megalodon

Sentinel, Evolution,Dive Rit

Welcome. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. I am located in Houston and would be happy to talk to you about your goals and finding a unit that meets your needs.

Eric

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Congratulations on your upcoming purchase. Have fun with it, dive safe, and welcome to the board!

Serge

+ Reply to Thread