+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NEW HUD mount for SHRIMP BOV

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

NEW HUD mount for SHRIMP BOV

Hi Folks,

We have designed a HUD mount for the rEvodream that works beautiful on the new SHRIMP by Golem Gear.

You can mount 1 or 2 rEvodream HUD's and have full adjustability of the position of the HUD's (angle left, angle right, straight, tilted up, tilted down or level)

rEvodream HUD mount for SHRIMP includes:

SS, rEvodream HUD attachment bracket
    HUD attachment clip for SHRIMP BOV
    2 SS screws froo mounting SS Plate to HUD attachment clip for SHRIMP BOV

**rEvodreams and SHRIMP BOV not included.

Cheers

Chett Lehrer
    Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    Hollis Prism-2. rEvo lll rms

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll Micro

Re: NEW HUD mount for SHRIMP BOV

Now were talking. Looks Great!

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Mike Samsen Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

Thanks for adding it to my order! Can't wait to dive the Shrimp!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Yeah, thanks for making Mike spend more money. It's always fun to watch.

Hey J - does it possibly telescope? I remember the problem I had with the Dream HUDs being right on the line where my gauge reader lenses were and I couldn't see a thing. Needed to be either higher or lower. Rotating didn't seem to help.

Ken

Mike Samsen Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Yeah, thanks for making Mike spend more money. It's always fun to watch
    Anything that I can do to outpace you on the toys front...

Jason has told me that you can use the Dream high HUD mount with this in order to get the height you need. (I have the same problem.) And, it looks from the picture like you could just add some SS washers and longer screw to achieve the same thing.

Grand Beede' pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater's Avatar

Will it fit the older style clamped Golem BOV? What is the O/D of the nut it's designed for?

Martin

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

It is a thing of beauty Jason.

Also remember that the HUD attachment clip for SHRIMP BOV rachets around the nut so there is a built-in height adjustment.

I always flip my HUD right on the bottom edge of the mask so I just see the glow from the LEDs.
    (like in this photo taken by Wes Skiles, Karst Productions)
    Attached Images
    Jakub
    Golem Gear ShopKeeper
    www.golemgear.com

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Yeah, thanks for making Mike spend more money. It's always fun to watch.

Hey J - does it possibly telescope? I remember the problem I had with the Dream HUDs being right on the line where my gauge reader lenses were and I couldn't see a thing. Needed to be either higher or lower. Rotating didn't seem to help.

Ken
    Hi Ken,

It was great to see you at BTS.

Unfortunately there is telescoping feature built into the design. Like Michale said, you could build up below the SS Bracket to add height, or better yet rotate it forward (away from you) to lower it like Jukub stated.

Swing by the shop and take a look

Cheers

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

hmmm.

I wonder if this would work for the Pelagian BOV that I have on my rEvo?

RBW Member MiC_Diver is an unknown quantity at this point MiC_Diver's Avatar
    rEvo II mCCR

Nice !!!

Can you still unclip the HUD manually as on the standard rEvo HUD clip?
    or do you need tools to put down the HUD?

Cheers,
    Michael

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast