+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an inline low profile Manual Add Valve

RBW Member gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas's Avatar
    Megalodon

RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU

Looking for an inline low profile Manual Add Valve

Hi,
    I am looking for a Manual Add Valve (inline) that is also as small as possible

any ideas???

I have seen this at Golem , buts I dont need the offboard connections and its expensive...

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Re: Looking for an inline low profile Manual Add Valve

Hello,

Maybe the one from Tecme?

T0305 and it costs 85€.

RBW Member gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas's Avatar
    Megalodon

RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU

thanks!
    have visited the techme site many times but missed that one!
    looks more reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane  View Original Post
    Hello,

Maybe the one from Tecme?

T0305 and it costs 85€.

Wael AL-Jareh Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision with BOB

Ray, Evolution, Insp. Classic

Here's another option:

OmniSwivel Manual Injection/Addition Valve

Regards. Wael

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane  View Original Post

Looks like a copy of the JJ-CCR one.

Whats the matter with the Golem one? Just put a low pressure port plug in the off-board port. Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.
    I like the Golem one, its simple, small and well made. You get what you pay for. I think its good value.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    Looks like a copy of the JJ-CCR one.
    There was someone on here making them long before that. Can't remember who it was, might still have the PM, but they were a stainless body into which was fitted one of those old Buddy inflator buttons that came off the old style ABLJ inflators:

EDIT: Here you go, made by Andy_C in 2006:

Last edited by lizardland; 7th April 2010 at 13:13.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    There was someone on here making them long before that. Can't remember who it was, might still have the PM, but they were a stainless body into which was fitted one of those old Buddy inflator buttons that came off the old style ABLJ inflators:

thats doesnt look quite as similar.

Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Normal people worry me jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap is a name known to all jaap's Avatar

Yes, the pressurized side in all of these versions looks like it comes straight from an old Buddy inflator...

I even made myself a very DIY version of this from a Buddy inflator, also back in 2006:

Lidingö 14/10

To continue on the topic of this thread, I did a follow up, with the possibility to combine it with the BCD-inflator:

Alternativ gastillförsen för KISSen

/Anders

RBW Member dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t's Avatar

yep made from my design thats even my hand in that pic

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dave t  View Original Post
    yep made from my design thats even my hand in that pic
    Well there you go, full circle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast