+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BTS PARTY and T-Shirts

RBW Member nadwidny has a spectacular aura about nadwidny has a spectacular aura about nadwidny has a spectacular aura about nadwidny has a spectacular aura about nadwidny has a spectacular aura about nadwidny has a spectacular aura about nadwidny's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Re: BTS PARTY and T-Shirts

Attending.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Mike Costanzo, Ted Green (OC Diver), and I will be there, and I'm sure Mark Nix (diverklondike) will be in attendance.... if history is a judge to... until the doors close!

Richie

Steve Rich stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm's Avatar
    rEvo II

Classic/Sport KISS

I'll be there.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

I'll be there.

RBW Member capedivers is an unknown quantity at this point capedivers's Avatar

Talking Re: BTS PARTY and T-Shirts

I have a group of 4 to 6 of us attending!

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Better get reservations-there was a 40 minute wait for a table tonight and we ended up next door at Chili's

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Free T-shirt Design

Simple One Color Ink on a dark navy blue shirt. (I like dark because I am a slob and slop stuff on me all the time.) White shirts last me about 2 hours.
    Ok thats it!!!!! I call DISCRIMINATION here!! thats right discrimination against smaller framed CCR divers. CURT I am starting an orginization called "f-tossrd"
    it stands for fair treatment of small sized rebreather divers!!! now i know i got you scared,
    so make with the small sized T-shirts and us ankle bitters wont come after ya!!!!!
    ps be good tonight

Resident bibliophile Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs is a name known to all Gene_Hobbs's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    There could still be a few left, I would check in asap to see????
    Good call Curt! I just stopped by and there were shirts left in the box if anyone still wants one.

Thanks!

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    so make with the small sized T-shirts and us ankle bitters wont come after ya!!!!!
    ps be good tonight

Be happy with the larger size and wear it as a night gown. It's sexier that way and what the hell you might as well have CCR diving take up 24 hrs of the day and invade every corner of your life.

Remember lemonade.

John

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Thanks for the shirt, just sorry I couldn't stay for the party. Already back in Texas after hitting the show last night and this morning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast