+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rebreather & Dive Equipment Marketplace

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Rebreather & Dive Equipment Marketplace

Rebreatherworld.com has implemented a fee for item(s) sales through our media highway. This fee is designed to help maintain server bandwidth to your potential Buyers/Sellers as well as minimize people from joining RBW only to sell items with no intention to participate in the forum.

For Sale Item Price Breakdown:

$1 to $499 = Free to post
    $500 to $2499 = $10.00 USD (per sales item)
    $2500 to 4999 = $20.00 USD (per sales item)
    $5000 plus = $30.00 USD (per sales item)

RBW Rebreather Review Form

****BEST VALUE****
    RBW Supporting Member = $50.00 USD ( includes 6 items over $500 each and unlimited free items below $500 each per year ), plus you are showing your support for RBW. To learn more and take advantage of increased email abilities as well as customizing and signature line click below:

RBW Supporters
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 6th March 2010 at 14:14.

Evolution Rebreather boardt56 is an unknown quantity at this point boardt56's Avatar
    Evolution

Re: Rebreather & Dive Equipment Marketplace

How do I list my AP Diving Evolution CCR for sale on this site?

****BEST VALUE****
    RBW Supporting Member = $50.00 USD ( includes 6 items over $500 each and unlimited free items below $500 each per year ), plus you are showing your support for RBW. To learn more and take advantage of increased email abilities as well as customizing and signature line click below:

RBW Supporters[/QUOTE]

RBW Member lumba is an unknown quantity at this point lumba's Avatar
    inspiration buddy

liquivision x1 and jj- rebreather wanted

hi every one , i m looking to buy a liquivision x1 new or second hand .
    also looking for a jj rebreather
    just sent me a email to my address fredoo80@hotmail.com
    or reply to me here ..
    best regards
    eric

RBW Member lori@starkindustries is an unknown quantity at this point lori@starkindustries's Avatar
    Evolution

Smile Re: Rebreather & Dive Equipment Marketplace

I am interested in listing an Evolution rebreather. How do I go about paying the fee for the listing?

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

If we are really lucky the new owners are less concerned with squeezing every possible penny out of everything and might use the same free listing rates they use on The Deco Stop.

RBW Member andrew donkin is an unknown quantity at this point andrew donkin's Avatar
    Poseidon MK6

Hi Linda
    Where on your site do i find the marketplace.
    regards
    SA Donkin

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

DQVRQP manuelita is an unknown quantity at this point manuelita's Avatar
    rEvo III hCCR RMS

Sentinel

Hello,

I try to post in marketplace for sale my unit and nothing happens...!
    I payed 20 $ for.
    Can you help me ?

Franck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast