+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: April - Spree - tech-reational

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

April - Spree - tech-reational

SCRUBS.....

A few of us are planning on jumping on the MV Spree trip in April.
    Half the boat is chartered thru Divers Direct...

Details here....
    http://www.diversdirect.com/EVENTS/K...info-flyer.pdf

I've already got an email out to Captn Frank to sort out how we'd handle O2 - if necessary we'll truck our own down w/ booster. But I imagine if we supply enough need - he'd put the Masterline on board for us.

Right now I've got interest from myself, tas, tienuts and down4fun...

-Tim

Ryan Battles battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5's Avatar
    rEvo II mini

Re: April - Spree - tech-reational

I might be up for this. Let me see what I can manage w/ my work schedule.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

A slight wrinkle....

As this is a 'sport charter'... Spree has some policies, so my categorizing as tech-reational is premature...

Specifically... NDL limits and no doubles.....

As I just got an email from a mixed team, and my GF would prefer dbls as well - we might have the makings for our own sort of trip....

I'll need to discuss w/ Frank the implications....

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Hey Tim, I might actually be back in Fort Lauderdale for April, so this could be a great idea. Cheers, Mike

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

daniele and i are interested

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

I am thinking about hitting the keys in April with Sam.

Would love to know who'd want to join us. The spree trip is a little expensive for three days (compare it to the Bahamas trip which was twice as many days) it seems.

Spree Driver wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    I am thinking about hitting the keys in April with Sam.

Would love to know who'd want to join us. The spree trip is a little expensive for three days (compare it to the Bahamas trip which was twice as many days) it seems.
    (Scratches head) and thinks that $400 for 3 nights, meals, and 8 dives in 2 days ain't too bad.
    Last edited by wookie; 22nd February 2010 at 22:45.

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

It's $400 per night, not $400 total. It's not bad but it's a little too expensive. I usually price things at $300 a night when I travel to Florida for a tech trip.

$120 boat fee. $20 gas. $120 for food and hotel (usually pretty cheap in Florida). $30 for incidentals, shared rental car, ...

Erik

Ryan Battles battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5's Avatar
    rEvo II mini

The flyer in the original post says $400 total, including 8 dives and all room and board. Doesn't sound bad to me!

rEvo III mini

My bad, I assumed wrongly it was the same as this:

Key West - Wreck Tek Extravaganza [Trip-Spree-April2010] - $1,200.00 : Tech Diving Limited, a subsidiary of Scuba Training and Technology Inc.

What warrants the price difference then? 2 days of diving vs 3 days. $400 vs $1200. Free gas?

I am not trying to be a *****, just trying to make sense of it all so I can plan to come and enjoy diving the V

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast