+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Hey" from Wisconsin, USA

RBW Member hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent's Avatar
    Ouroboros

"Hey" from Wisconsin, USA

I've been a lurker here for a year or 2. I'm OC advanced tri-mix certified and looking at getting into a rebreather. There are a few dives I'd like to do that seem to make more sense on a rebreather. I look forward to asking some questions and gaining knowledge from the experience here. Thanks!

Matt

RBW Member Idive will become famous soon enough Idive will become famous soon enough Idive will become famous soon enough Idive's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT RMS

Inspiration Vision & Classic

Re: "Hey" from Wisconsin, USA

Welcome Matt I just did the switch myself for the same reasons. I grew up (some may argue that point)and lived in Hartford, West Bend, and Watertown areas. Best of luck with making the decision, it was a hard choice for me,l but I think I'm happy with it. Or at least that's what I tell myself
    later,
    Dave

RBW Member hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent has a spectacular aura about hellbent's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Dave I live in Brookfield, but my parents owned a hobby farm in Jackson for 20 years, so I'm pretty familiar with West Bend and Hartford.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Matt,

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Hey Matt,

Glad to have you on RBW!

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Hey back atcha, doncha no.......

welcome out of the shadows to RBW!

Al Seeboth seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth's Avatar
    COPIS Megalodon 2.7

various homebuilt attempts

Quote Originally Posted by Idive  View Original Post
    Welcome Matt I just did the switch myself for the same reasons. I grew up (some may argue that point)and lived in Hartford, West Bend, and Watertown areas. Best of luck with making the decision, it was a hard choice for me,l but I think I'm happy with it. Or at least that's what I tell myself
    later,
    Dave
    Its a small world I guess, I was born and raised in Hartford, WI

Welcome to RBW Matt,

-Al

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

You are in the right place to find out more. Welcome aboard.

RBW Member systematic.entropy is an unknown quantity at this point systematic.entropy's Avatar
    Megalodon

Matt,

Welcome aboard. I'm actually over in Hales Corners. And I'm pretty sure we've met before.

John "Pink"

+ Reply to Thread