Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I miss Mr. ******

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

I miss Mr. ******

I personally miss the insights that Mr. ****** has openly shared with this community. I for one, hope that any annoiance suffered can be rectified and welcome the possibility for his return to this forum.

Kindest regards,
    Robert Whaley

RBW Member moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley's Avatar
    50% of an Apoc iCCR

Meg Eccr. Sports Kiss.

Re: I miss Mr. ******

I'll second that!!!

The last kicking he took on the subject of a few 'off the cuff' remarks that were not stated by him to be ' a full and comprehensive test' was bang out of order in my view.

Ian

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

I think RBW is a much better place now.

If you miss him so much go visit the old thech diver list archives.
    You can almost cut and paste from there to here. His story, or rather his rants have never changed.

Well, maybe there's been a few "stories" added along the way.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

is he not just on holiday?

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    I think RBW is a much better place now.

If you miss him so much go visit the old thech diver list archives.
    You can almost cut and paste from there to here. His story, or rather his rants have never changed.

Well, maybe there's been a few "stories" added along the way.
    Nah, its not.

Mr Fox Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox's Avatar
    Sentinel

KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    is he not just on holiday?
    he was last on RBW a couple of days ago.

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Soggyfox  View Original Post
    he was last on RBW a couple of days ago.
    As a sock puppet you mean????

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

His story, or rather his rants have never changed. Well, maybe there's been a few "stories" added along the way.
    How black and sooty we are, said the pot to the kettle.

Are'nt we all entitled to an occasional rant or two.

Mr Fox Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox's Avatar
    Sentinel

KISS

As a sock puppet you mean????
    which one?

no seriously, if you check the info page on anyone here it shows last activity, Dave was here on the 27th Jan 2010 at 23.48.

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

While Dave has strong opinions, with which you may or may not agree, he also has a vast repository of knowledge and experience regarding rebreathers which he has been willing to share over the years. He represents a unique asset to this community and, should he decide to no longer participate, we would all be the poorer for it.

John

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast