+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New hassles at the airports?

RBW Member BillGraham is on a distinguished road BillGraham is on a distinguished road BillGraham's Avatar

Re: New hassles at the airports?

I'm so @#$%ing over the baggage bullshit, it's been bad enough over the past two years. I dread my next trip, they are really going to love the inconel sphere now.

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

And of course with the latest "scare" from yesterday where the a person was in the bathroom for an hour and when the flight landed in Detroit they moved the plane to a safe area......... Come on! How dumb is this getting.

Remember the shoe bomber, thanks alot and now we all have to take our shoes off because they need to be xrayed.

And the other guy who packed the stuff in his crotch, what does that mean for everyone from now one forward..... Please step forward for your testes check....

This is getting way too ridiculous.

RBN

PS: My prediction is that TSA will impliment that full body xray for everyone, thanks to this latest jack-ass!

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

whats the alternative ?

funny how nobody wants security but everybody wants security.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by nated1971  View Original Post
    I'm not so sure turning off the little airplane on the screen is such a bad thing. I can't stop looking at it and it never moves, especially when flying across the Pacific.
    hopefully, it never really stops, otherwise you'll be up there all week.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    whats the alternative ?
    Get out of places where you're not wanted. It's that simple.

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Glad to hear on not alone in my undying love and affection for TSA

Maybe RBW/exploration foundation needs a plane…
    I know there’s more than one pilot on here that could fly something capable of hauling around a few CCR divers. Anyone willing to contribute?

Back to reality though I guess I’ll be the guinea pig and I’ll post my findings unless someone flys with their unit sooner.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by sea2summit  View Original Post
    Glad to hear on not alone in my undying love and affection for TSA

Maybe RBW/exploration foundation needs a plane…
    I know there’s more than one pilot on here that could fly something capable of hauling around a few CCR divers. Anyone willing to contribute?

Back to reality though I guess I’ll be the guinea pig and I’ll post my findings unless someone flys with their unit sooner.
    Just get me a Cessna Caravan, provide the fuel and maintenance and I would be glad to haul Rebreather Divers around, no problem and no TSA BSSSSSS

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Just get me a Cessna Caravan, provide the fuel and maintenance and I would be glad to haul Rebreather Divers around, no problem and no TSA BSSSSSS
    Settle for a 310 (like 1/3rd the price) and we might start talking
    Last edited by sea2summit; 28th December 2009 at 22:35.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by sea2summit  View Original Post
    Settle for a 310 (like 1/3rd the price) and we might start talking
    A Cessna 310 would not do very well, not enough room, not designed for cargo like tanks and rebreathers and all the other stuff we need, piston engines :-(

Need a Caravan on amphibian floats, nice turbine engine, lots of room and can carry some serious weight, fly and land almost anywhere

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    Get out of places where you're not wanted. It's that simple.
    ahhh so your in that camp.

very well then.

you do realize we have to fight them there or fight them here (whatever is here) they dont intend to leave the west alone, this includes you kiwis.

you do realize that dont you? this is a fight to the death, not a squabble over land oil or water.

if it was up to them airports would only be for pilgrims and all flights would lead to medina.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast