Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Bikini Atoll 2010

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Re: Bikini Atoll 2010

Quote Originally Posted by gordon mackie  View Original Post
    plan things... I may end up running a season (what have I started?)
    Hopefully a lucrative endavour for you and a once-in-a-lifetime experience for those who come on the trip(s)

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Pete Mesley was putting a trip together and I am not sure of it's status now.

He had a great idea to charter an icebreaker with everything you could possibly need already aboard.

It was a great sounding trip....... Time to chime in and let us know what is the latest on it Pete......

Regards,

Lance

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Please put me on your list, as well.

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

RBW Member Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown's Avatar
    Cave Meg

Sentinel, Evolution

If I remember correctly the price was running away with itself.

However, Gordon please keep me in the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    Pete Mesley was putting a trip together and I am not sure of it's status now.

He had a great idea to charter an icebreaker with everything you could possibly need already aboard.

It was a great sounding trip....... Time to chime in and let us know what is the latest on it Pete......

Regards,

Lance

RBW Member smellydiver is an unknown quantity at this point smellydiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Brown  View Original Post
    If I remember correctly the price was running away with itself.

However, Gordon please keep me in the loop.
    Same same (but different).

RBW Member shog69 is an unknown quantity at this point shog69's Avatar

Gordon,
    If it's for 2011 then keep me informed, Regthing and Loudy may be interested in this trip too.

Dave Robertson

drobertson72@sky.com

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

have been spending Christmas digging around...As Continental Air Micronesia stop in Kwajalein..that cuts the Bikini round trip to about 500 miles (and we can do the Prinz Eugen too)....keeps the fuel cost down and gives us a better round trip....getting there

Right - Christmas in Italy in the sun - Prosecco and Turkey

Ciao Tutti e tanti auguri !

So could the trip take in the Truk wrecks too?

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

Absolutely...you will be passing through Truk anyway, makes sense to do the lot

What about Sofnolime? Do you need to ship it in advance or is there supply out there?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast