+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sea Emperor and United Caribbean Saturday the 19th After Noon Dive

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Sea Emperor and United Caribbean Saturday the 19th After Noon Dive

Chartered with Conrad for the Sea Emperor and the United Caribbean.

4 spots left .....

any one interested?
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Sea Emperor and United Caribbean Saturday the 19th After Noon Dive

Wish I could. My daughter is coming to town after being away for a while. Spending the day moving the dive gear around enough to make room.

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Sea Emperor and United Caribbean Saturday the 19th After Noon Dive

Let me know if you plan anything for later in the year James. I won't be in the area until 12/21, but if you plan something between then and the 28th, please give me a shot at it.

Paul

+ Reply to Thread