+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Re: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

Happy New Year from the diving community's latest armchair diver.

Hoping to start a research study program of 12 weeks chemo versus 24 weeks, they think 24 is overkill and 12 weeks hard and fast is enough and need volunteers to prove it.

Can't wait to get going and see what this chemo's all about, can't be worse than some of the hangovers I've had lately.

Still be stuck in the UK for tests tec until the summer, but managed to blag a nice flat and motor, and they tell me beer , curry and kebabs are ok with the treatment.

So not much to moan about really,

Cheers

Jamie

PS hello Mike, sorry to scare you, mate!

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemac  View Original Post

Hoping to start a research study program of 12 weeks chemo versus 24 weeks, they think 24 is overkill and 12 weeks hard and fast is enough and need volunteers to prove it.

Can't wait to get going and see what this chemo's all about, can't be worse than some of the hangovers I've had lately.

Still be stuck in the UK for tests tec until the summer, but managed to blag a nice flat and motor, and they tell me beer , curry and kebabs are ok with the treatment.

Cheers

Jamie

Best of luck, Jamie, and may you soon be back in the water!

/Rodge

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Hi Jamie, happy new year and good luck with the treatment, glad to hear you'll still be able to maintain a well balanced diet, must be good after years of eating flied lice.
    See you on the Trident in April.
    Stuey

RBW Member jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT

Pelagian DCCCR

Happy New Year, and good luck with your treatment!

My girlfriends (if you remember her) father just passed away from cancer (23rd of Dec), 3 weeks after getting the diagnose, so haven´t really had the Christmas we expected.

We hope to return to Koh Tao maybe next year, hopefully for some proper wreck-diving from the Trident!

Johan (The Norwegian with the Pelagian)
    Last edited by jlovold; 1st January 2010 at 22:18.

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by stuey  View Original Post
    Hi Jamie, happy new year and good luck with the treatment, glad to hear you'll still be able to maintain a well balanced diet, must be good after years of eating flied lice.
    See you on the Trident in April.
    Stuey
    Stuey,

Jamie will have to be on the Trident in April to dive his new Inspo?????

Happy New Year Jamie and hope you are able to put it all behind you real soon.

Best Wishes and Regards,

Lance

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Cheers

Jamie

Best wishes, Jamie. I have a couple of good friends fighting cancer, ATM. I hope you can kick it in the ass, and laugh about it, in 10 years.

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Hey Bruv,

Greetings from NZ. Hope all the chemo is doing what it should. keep well

Pete Mesley

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Quote Originally Posted by petemes  View Original Post
    Hey Bruv,

Greetings from NZ. Hope all the chemo is doing what it should. keep well

Pete Mesley
    All is well everyone, nearly halfway through chemo now, and it's easy.

Either I'm lucky or tough or the modern drugs are better , but no problem.

Diving in the English Channel on Saturday, and off to Scapa Flow in June!

Silver lining in every cloud and all that., I would never made it to Scapa if it wasn't for the good old cancer.

Still got Truk on the list though, Pete. I'll rround up a group for next year

Back in Thailand in July, but Trident is doing fine without me, I'm a bit pissed off to say, I thought I was in-dispensable

Cheers all,

Jamie

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Hey Jamie mate,

I love it when I hear news like this. You are one hard bastard all right!! You will love Scapa. Its a great place. Thats if you havent turned into a poofter diving in all that warm water over the years! But I am sure the English Channel will get you right back into cold water diving again.

Truk? - ANY TIME mate!!! We will have a monster time. I will look forward to that immensely.

Looking forward to hearing all about Scapa!

Pete Mes

All is well everyone, nearly halfway through chemo now, and it's easy.

Either I'm lucky or tough or the modern drugs are better , but no problem.

Diving in the English Channel on Saturday, and off to Scapa Flow in June!

Silver lining in every cloud and all that., I would never made it to Scapa if it wasn't for the good old cancer.

Still got Truk on the list though, Pete. I'll rround up a group for next year

Back in Thailand in July, but Trident is doing fine without me, I'm a bit pissed off to say, I thought I was in-dispensable

Cheers all,

Jamie

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Hey mate

Nice to here your getting a Scapa trip, is that dry suit keeping you dry?

Stuey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast