+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back - DWill

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Welcome Back - DWill

How was the vacation?
    Welcome back though!

Cheers,
    Hunter

(sorry if in wrong forum)
    Last edited by 19Hunter68; 11th November 2009 at 22:17.

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Re: Welcome Back - DWill

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post
    How was the vacation?
    Welcome back though!

Cheers,
    Hunter

(sorry if in wrong forum)

It was quite nice actually.

Though I'm going to have to have a conversation with Curt soon about some things I just can't let go. With this being Veterans day and all it somehow is especially eating away at me.

But, this being Curts' house, I'll not say a word before speaking with him...

Anyway, you guys have fun. I'll be lurking and laughing (at one individual) in the background.

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Yeh hi.

Is that a Rhodesian Ridgeback?

Regards...Paul

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by nicothesailer  View Original Post
    Yeh hi.

Is that a Rhodesian Ridgeback?

Regards...Paul
    Hi Paul, yes it is. He's four now had since he was eight weeks.
    Do you have one?

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    Hi Paul, yes it is. He's four now had since he was eight weeks.
    Do you have one?
    My wifes the big fan, we had 2x 7 year olds until earlier this year when we lost the male to cancer. Still have the bitch and is coping well with my 2 year old Danske Svenske Gaard Hunde bitch (little black and white dog) and an Australian Kelpie that's just 17 weeks old, which is my wifes replacement dog after losing the Ridgeback. Nice dogs but not recommended for first time dog owners.

Regards...Paul
    Last edited by nicothesailer; 6th December 2009 at 09:20.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    It was quite nice actually.

Though I'm going to have to have a conversation with Curt soon about some things I just can't let go. With this being Veterans day and all it somehow is especially eating away at me.

But, this being Curts' house, I'll not say a word before speaking with him...

Anyway, you guys have fun. I'll be lurking and laughing (at one individual) in the background.
    welcome back ..
    if your lurking ,, lol have a lurk at the link below , should but a smile on your face ,, i like the pod read outs my self ...
    Armageddon Release Date - Page 35 - YD Scuba Diving Forums

HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Gobfish1  View Original Post
    welcome back ..
    if your lurking ,, lol have a lurk at the link below , should but a smile on your face ,, i like the pod read outs my self ...
    Armageddon Release Date - Page 35 - YD Scuba Diving Forums
    Too funny.... and so appropriate in so many ways...

HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by nicothesailer  View Original Post
    My wifes the big fan, we had 2x 7 year olds until earlier this year when we lost the male to cancer. Still have the bitch and is coping well with my 2 year old Danske Svenske Gaard Hunde bitch (little black and white dog) and an Australian Kelpie that's just 17 weeks old, which is my wifes replacement dog after losing the Ridgeback. Nice dogs but not recommended for first time dog owners.

Regards...Paul
    Nice looking Rigdebacks...

They are special dogs in so many ways.
    I can't imagine not having mine with me...

rEvo combat swimmer fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman's Avatar
    rEvo

Orca

This message is hidden because DWill is on your ignore list.
    I didn't even notice he was gone...
    Can you fill me in on any useful information I have missed? That's what I thought.

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Welcome back, nice photo shop on the YD forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast