+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mel's latest cave CCR students pose with Paul and some rEvos

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    rEvo Mini w/stand & Gas Block

Mel's latest cave CCR students pose with Paul and some rEvos

Some students really happy that cave class is almost over

Congratulations to all of you, it's hard work but a great accomplishment !!!

Paul, Frank, Mel, Cameron, Kevin
    Attached Images
    Last edited by silentscuba; 31st October 2009 at 22:12.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima Dolphin

Re: Mel's latest CCR Cave Class

I have to assume that Paul has the new Shearwater Predators and is afraid to take his hands off of them.

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    rEvo Mini w/stand & Gas Block

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    I have to assume that Paul has the new Shearwater Predators and is afraid to take his hands off of them.
    Yes, both Paul and Mel have one

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Some students really happy that cave class is almost over

Congratulations to all of you, it's hard work but a great accomplishment !!!

Paul, Frank, Mel, Cameron, Kevin
    Is that a challenge to ANDI from IANTD??

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Dame Amy sure got uglly .

RBW Member camerone will become famous soon enough camerone will become famous soon enough camerone will become famous soon enough camerone will become famous soon enough camerone's Avatar

Hey. I resemble that remark!

Mel's kicking our butt, but in a good way. It's a blast down here.

RBW Member gottrimix will become famous soon enough gottrimix will become famous soon enough gottrimix will become famous soon enough gottrimix will become famous soon enough gottrimix's Avatar
    Meg

I am new here... which guy is Mel again?

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

Congrats to Mel for all that she has accomplished in such a short time, working her way into so many realms of instruction! Congratulations to Paul for creating a rebreather, virtually from scratch, that has risen to be one of the industry's leading rigs, congrats to Bruce for putting together a leading dive computer that is now used on so many rebreathers and congrats to the students for venturing into yet another world of adventure!

These are exciting times!
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 1st November 2009 at 16:59.

CK #159 caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Meg

WOW!! "my gosh! I got my picture taken in front of a rEvo! What are people going to think?"

Find it surprising there is time for all of this noise with all the caves to dive in Florida. I think these threads are kinda cool. As it opens up opportunity for the student to connect with other divers with the same interests. Been thinking about doing it with my KISS courses.

Anyways, enough of the internet, I'm going diving. Cheers!! Kevin

Ryan Battles battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5's Avatar
    rEvo II mini

From the standpoint of a nonpartisan observer of this train wreck, I personally enjoy reading about classes, seeing pics of newly trained divers (be it a new unit or level) and have never viewed this as self-promoting in any way. I wish more instructors would post about classes. We are a relatively small group so its good to hear what others are doing and accomplishing (kudos to the group, btw).
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 1st November 2009 at 16:59.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast