+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanks to rent and sofno in Hurgada

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Tanks to rent and sofno in Hurgada

Hi
    a friend of mine, will be in Hurgada next week with his rebreather.
    Do you known a place to rent Inspiraton tanks and buy sofnolime?

Thanks in advance for your help

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

RBW Member frankymar is an unknown quantity at this point frankymar's Avatar
    rEvoIII CE h(e)CCR Rms

rEvoIII CE hybrid eCCR

Re: Tanks to rent and sofno in Hurgada

Hi...In Hurghada in don't know...in Safaga there is Marc from orca diving.
    Regards
    Frank

RBW Member dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t's Avatar

Aldo ask Aaron from Tekguru

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by bubnotbub  View Original Post
    Hi
    a friend of mine, will be in Hurgada next week with his rebreather.
    Do you known a place to rent Inspiraton tanks and buy sofnolime?

Thanks in advance for your help

Aldo
    Try Menadive, Safaga, he's also a TDI.

Cheers

Rob Clemes iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl's Avatar
    Apeks Meg

KISS Sport, Copis Meg

Thumbs up Re: Tanks to rent and sofno in Hurgada

Quote Originally Posted by dave t  View Original Post
    Aldo ask Aaron from Tekguru

Always get mine from Aaron

RBW Member rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan's Avatar

See Aaron or Chris at Tekguru. They are at Colona divers now which is in the Megawish Hotel. Best set up in the Red Sea. Good kit, good guys.

Cheers,
    Rohan

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by iratnl  View Original Post
    Always get mine from Aaron
    Two thumbs up for Aaron. Sorb and bottles was delivered to the boat. Even an O2 transfer kit was available when we dove with Emperor Divers. Highly recommended.......

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Hi Thanks to all
    I been contact Aaron.

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

+ Reply to Thread