+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Double dip on Duane, Sunday 10-25 AM

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Double dip on Duane, Sunday 10-25 AM

Down4Fun, Diverlee, Dsix and myself will be doing a double dip on the Duane, Sunday 10-25 on the AM trip.

If anyone wants to join us, there is room on the boat. Book through Conch Republic's web site.

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Re: Double dip on Duane, Sunday 10-25 AM

Guess we will have the boat to ourselves.

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Wish I could be with you guys, but I'm singing in church on Sunday. Hope you have a good time and hope to dive with you next time.

Good Diving,

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Gary  View Original Post
    Wish I could be with you guys, but I'm singing in church on Sunday. Hope you have a good time and hope to dive with you next time.

Good Diving,
    Sorry that you won't be able to join us.

On the positive side however, I won't need to bring extra hair ties with me.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Sorry that you won't be able to join us.

On the positive side however, I won't need to bring extra hair ties with me.
    Hey...I still have the two you gave me on the Cay Sal trip, but I could use a few more....

Hope you guys have fun today!! Diving today should be great.

Good Diving,

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

We had a great trip. Thanks. Don's tanks are all covered with rust and scratched so he is happy. Next time we will be there on time. Miscommunication on departure time on our part. Great Captain and DM. We will be back!
    Hopefully more SCRUBS will join us and you too.

+ Reply to Thread