Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Scapa Battleships - Nov 2010

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: Scapa Battleships - Nov 2010

oh crap ill have to install a cholesterol monitor on my revo..........

actually sounds great.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Sounds like we're not going hungry!

Marv and the other Yanks: Let's put our heads together and coordinate our travel plans so we can share resources, local transfers, etc. No reason not to start looking at booking now for the airlines, etc.

Dave

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

booking the airlines??? you're not going to fly us over in your soviet era gulfstream clone???
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

And you can't go home till you have eaten haggis either!

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gordon mackie  View Original Post
    And you can't go home till you have eaten haggis either!
    Nahhhh... pattie and chips from the Peedie Van, sat on the quayside watching the sunset. Which will be about 2pm and obscured by the horizontal rain in November :D

I'm only going for the haddock suppers and Scapa Ale.

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

Transport from Edinburgh

Can you email me on mail@gmdiving.com (easier to make a mail list) if you want to come by minibus from Edinburgh.
    The minibus has 12 seats but can only take 6 divers and gear..if more than 6 are coming on the bus I will sort out the car and trailer as well and we can share the ferry fare for it (£170 divided by number of divers).
    From past experience - 1 diver plus gear equals a lot of space even when I am providing cylinders and lime in Scapa.
    I did once run 12 divers and gear in the bus but it was a tight ship

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

If I'm still this side of the border (there's a chance I'll be living in Aberdeen) then I can take a couple of people in my pickup if they can get as far as Manchester or alternatively from Glasgow/Edinburgh. I could maybe get three but I think it would be a serious struggle unless they had a James Bond rebreather.

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    I'm only going for the haddock suppers and Scapa Ale.

Thanks for the weather prediction. You can stop now.

I'm only coming to see if you look like your avitar, and to ensure that my old Mark-15 is being well cared for.

Dave

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

I'll take with me some pasta, pomodori, parmigiano and some bottles of champagne et good italian red wine

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

We will be fine - people in the minibus and gear in Stevie's car and trailer. No problems

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast