Closed Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Scapa Battleships - Nov 2010

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

Re: Scapa Battleships - Nov 2010

Yes - Helen's cooking and Hazel's skippering - a perfect team

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

Quote Originally Posted by kieranu  View Original Post
    Ben - should have known you'd be first to get your name on there!
    You know you want to join us - just tell Alicia that you are working late for a week or so... she wont suspect a thing...

Cheers,

Ben.

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

Just back from a week in Scapa - all 4 Cruisers and all 3 Battleships..visibility was about 15 metres on the Koln yesterday and we were being buzzed by seals all through the dive

Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

Scapa Battleships - Nov 2010

Specifically for doing the Battleships as they need a few dives.
    MV Valkyrie
    Diving week Sunday 14th-Fri 19th inclusive
    £380 for boat & diving
    Gas and food extra (I can recommend the full board home cooking though)

I can arrange minibus / ferry transport if you get to Edinburgh. Continental fly to Glasgow and Edinburgh from US and I can help with internal flights from London and can arrange Lime, cylinders, stages and complete units or shipping to here and back

1 Me
    2 Ben Heath
    3 John Katerenchuk
    4 al marvelli
    5 Nicholas von Rosen
    6 Kim Heigren
    7 Dave ******
    Last edited by gordon mackie; 7th November 2009 at 14:10.

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

I could be tempted if someone fancy sharing a car with me from South East of England. Happy to be a driver for the entire length of the journey.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

interesting, my buddy and I, were just talking about going to Scapa next year and he got some tips from Mel and suggested this boat... We were trying to get more details on when to go etc....

This might be an interesting option.. I will talk to him when he gets back from DEMA

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

do it. scapa is awesome, my second trip and i am skipping a vegas dema!
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Hi Gordon,
    put me on the list
    Regards

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

Specifically for doing the Battleships as they need a few dives.
    MV Valkyrie
    Diving week Sunday 14th-Fri 19th inclusive
    £380 for boat & diving
    Gas and food extra (I can recommend the full board home cooking though)

I can arrange minibus / ferry transport if you get to Edinburgh. Continental fly to Glasgow and Edinburgh from US and I can help with internal flights from London and can arrange Lime, cylinders, stages and complete units or shipping to here and back

1 Me
    2 Ben Heath
    3 John Katerenchuk
    4 al marvelli
    5 Nicholas von Rosen
    6 Kim Heigren
    7 Dave ******
    8 Aldo Ferrucci

Supporting Member kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone's Avatar
    Classic Kiss Hammerhead

Sport Kiss Hammerhead

Anybody know what the water temp would be this time of year?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast