Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Richard Mork NEDU report

Dave Tomblin
    wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Richard Mork NEDU report

Dan Weyant, Richard's dive buddy has hosted the files from the NEDU report from Richard's accident. They are presently a zipped file on a ftp site that you will have to download.
    Richard's family has kindly released them so they can benefit the Rebreather diving community and I am very grateful to them for this.

The family has asked me not to post the autopsy report but to say that there was no underlying medical condition that contributed to the accident,

ftp://weyant.net/Richard%20Mork/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 20th September 2009 at 22:29.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Re: Richard Mork NEDU report

Can't download the file. Is it me?

Ryan Battles battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5's Avatar
    rEvo II mini

Me neither. It keeps timing out.

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

me three.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

I am trying to save it but its a 1 hour 40min down load

ATB

Mark

RBW Member dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t's Avatar

can you put it on a ftp site like yousendit and just give us the password

RBW Member Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68's Avatar

me 4.

If I ever get it I'll try to put it up where other can download it for a time. If I don't hopefully someone else can. :)

Dave Tomblin
    wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Gary68  View Original Post
    me 4.

If I ever get it I'll try to put it up where other can download it for a time. If I don't hopefully someone else can. :)
    Sorry guys. I am waiting for Curt to get back to me on how to post it on RBW.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Sorry guys. I am waiting for Curt to get back to me on how to post it on RBW.
    What file format is the file contained in after you unzip?

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post
    What file format is the file contained in after you unzip?
    PDF,...

I had to use a ftp download mgr, and it took ~20 mins.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast