+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cruz Del Sur Dive

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Cruz Del Sur Dive

I have a buddy who captains the "Blue Runner", a 34 ft Crusader out of Dania Beach. Certified for 17 divers, normally carrries 12 max.

It is available for a rebreather only charter to the wreck "The Cruz Del Sur", a large freighter sunk in 240 to 250 fsw off North Miami Beach, between Port Everglades and Haulover inlets. I have never done the dive, but i am told that it is a great one.

The boat is available for $600 for a basically an all day charter. This would include, if desired, a second dive on the Tenneco Towers (110 fsw) on the return.

Dive profiles would be our choice. I am trying to find out who might be interested and available in doing these dives in the next couple of months. Chime in if you are interested. It seems if at least 6 divers would go, the cost would be reasonable. More is better, obviously.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Cruz Del Sur Dive

Me, Me, Me!

But you already knew that didn't ya?
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Jeff

I would go if it could be arranged while I am down in FL around the time of the Cay Sal trip.

John

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

As we have discussed, I am in, my bioch.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Depends on the date. I am interested in a PM dive.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

i am glad we are getting some interest on this dive.we will try to come up with a date that works for everyone.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    I have a buddy who captains the "Blue Runner", a 34 ft Crusader out of Dania Beach. Certified for 17 divers, normally carrries 12 max.

It is available for a rebreather only charter to the wreck "The Cruz Del Sur", a large freighter sunk in 240 to 250 fsw off North Miami Beach, between Port Everglades and Haulover inlets. I have never done the dive, but i am told that it is a great one.

The boat is available for $600 for a basically an all day charter. This would include, if desired, a second dive on the Tenneco Towers (110 fsw) on the return.

Dive profiles would be our choice. I am trying to find out who might be interested and available in doing these dives in the next couple of months. Chime in if you are interested. It seems if at least 6 divers would go, the cost would be reasonable. More is better, obviously.
    Jeff, I've been summoned to inform you, that your being a 'racist SOB'.....

:)

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

I am interested - please let me know the dates when available.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Add me to the list.