+ Reply to Thread

Thread: San Diego in October

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

San Diego in October

I will be heading for San Diego in late October. I have been wanting to dive my old ship the Yukon since she was sunk in 2000 but just haven't made it down. I am hoping to find a buddy, some rental RB tanks, some sorb and a RB friendly boat to get out there on. Any recommendations for any of the above are welcome. Thanks.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member mixedgas is an unknown quantity at this point mixedgas's Avatar
    Sentinel-Meg-Dolphin

Re: San Diego in October

PM sent

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Hi Dave,

PM me or get my phone number from Ron. I will help you out in any way I can.

Thom

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

pm sent also....

John

Ian Martin scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal's Avatar
    rEvo, Vision Inspo, Mark VI

Dolphin,Optima

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    I will be heading for San Diego in late October. I have been wanting to dive my old ship the Yukon since she was sunk in 2000 but just haven't made it down. I am hoping to find a buddy, some rental Rebreather tanks, some sorb and a RB friendly boat to get out there on. Any recommendations for any of the above are welcome. Thanks.

Dave,
    There's a large group of RB divers here, so when you get dates etc, postem and we'll ask Carl (Marissa Boat) to set the boat schedule. While you're here, the Hogan is a nice wreck as well. And several deeper ones if that interests you.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by scubanimal  View Original Post
    Dave,
    There's a large group of Rebreather divers here, so when you get dates etc, postem and we'll ask Carl (Marissa Boat) to set the boat schedule. While you're here, the Hogan is a nice wreck as well. And several deeper ones if that interests you.
    Thanks for the replies folks! I called Marissa and they don't have a set schedule for that far advanced but the woman I spoke to said she would put me in for Saturday October 24th for a Yukon Ruby E trip. Since I sailed on the Yukon for a large part of my Navy career I think I owe the old girl more than one dive. I got the impression if I could get 4-5 divers together I could call the trip. So I am hoping a couple of RB guys could join my buddy (wreckseeker) and myself for Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th. I wouldn't mind doing a night dive for one of them either so for any working stiffs who fancy a Friday night dip that could work.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member sddiverrob is an unknown quantity at this point sddiverrob's Avatar

Post it on sdtechdiving.com, it will take more than 4-5 other divers to fill the Marissa but there are other options for smaller groups as well.

Rob

+ Reply to Thread