+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One of Many Reasons Not to Die on CCR!

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

One of Many Reasons Not to Die on CCR!

I have so many reasons not to croak while diving CCR that it's hard to focus on just one, but here is one VERY SPECIAL REASON - My 18 month old granddaughter Asia Olcott doing her intro to scuba class. CCR training to follow shortly! (notice the excellent giant stride technique!)
    Attached Images

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: One of Many Reasons Not to Die on CCR!

Hi Randy,

Very Cute kid.

Best re,
    Chett. L

Tobin George cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52's Avatar

That's a great shot Grandpa!

Tobin

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    I have so many reasons not to croak while diving CCR that it's hard to focus on just one, but here is one VERY SPECIAL REASON - My 18 month old granddaughter Asia Olcott doing her intro to scuba class. CCR training to follow shortly! (notice the excellent giant stride technique!)
    very very cute

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Better be at the top of your game, "we redheads" are one of a kind! She is absolutely adorable.....wished Savannah was a redhead but Curt said...(actually I think he cried with tears) "Thank God, one redhead in the family is enough!"

Can't EVEN imagine what that means LOL

Enjoy her!

-linda

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    "Thank God, one redhead in the family is enough!"

I'm with him on this one!
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

RBW Member Rick Inman has a spectacular aura about Rick Inman has a spectacular aura about Rick Inman has a spectacular aura about Rick Inman has a spectacular aura about Rick Inman has a spectacular aura about Rick Inman has a spectacular aura about Rick Inman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    ... here is one VERY SPECIAL REASON - My 18 month old granddaughter ...)
    She is too cute for words! Maybe someday she could buddy with my granddaughter (red, also).

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    Better be at the top of your game, "we redheads" are one of a kind! She is absolutely adorable.....wished Savannah was a redhead but Curt said...(actually I think he cried with tears) "Thank God, one redhead in the family is enough!"

Enjoy her!

-linda
    Linda,

Actually in most countries, two red heads in the same family is illegal! The amazing thing is that even though this kid is incredibly sweet, she is an absolute pistol at times! I guess there is something to "that red hair theory!"

Regards,
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Inman  View Original Post
    She is too cute for words! Maybe someday she could buddy with my granddaughter (red, also).

Excellent! I can see the adds now featuring two red headed beauties diving CCRs!

Very cute kid! Congratulations!

Regards,
    Randy

Tobin George cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52's Avatar

I have three daughters; A brunette, a blond, and the youngest is a redhead.

One redhead per household is plenty!

Tobin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast