Closed Thread

Thread: Paul Blanchette

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Paul Blanchette

Any news who will conduct the Meg breakdown on Pauls rig and who would they have analyze it - I am hoping someone that is qualified. Can someone either PM me and let me know what this process is. Much appriciated

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Re: Paul Blanchette

Quote Originally Posted by pattimegdiver  View Original Post
    Any news who will conduct the Meg breakdown on Pauls rig and who would they have analyze it - I am hoping someone that is qualified. Can someone either PM me and let me know what this process is. Much appriciated

Thanks millions for all the PM's and the vital information, it just helps for closure

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Did Paul have an incident? Geez, I hope not...

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanOpportunity  View Original Post
    Did Paul have an incident? Geez, I hope not...
    Yes he did I am so sorry. Here is the link for more info:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=26736

New Member nobubblesdiver is an unknown quantity at this point nobubblesdiver's Avatar

When the Mass. State patrol dive team brought the unit in I was asked to evaluate it. At this time the state police have asked me not to comment on the equipment but as soon as they release their final report I will be able to do so. My plan is to post the detailed evaluation.

Sorry I can't release anything at this time.

Tom

Closed Thread