+ Reply to Thread

Thread: custom twinning bands, who makes em in uk?

still learning... gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan's Avatar

custom twinning bands, who makes em in uk?

anyone know of a company in th uk than can make custom twinning bands? I want to use twinset style bands to hold 2 scrubbers onto a backplate, but the scrubber diameters dont match any regular sized tanks, and I'd also like to get some 'mickey mouse ears' added to the bands, that would hold 3 ltr diluent/oxygen tanks too, i.e. band the scubber and 2 x 3ltr together, then band 2 of these units together. Any ideas on where I could get this manufactured in the uk in marine grade steel?

Bubble free by choice steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss is a jewel in the rough steveharriss's Avatar
    rEvo

Meg

Re: custom twinning bands, who makes em in uk?

John Perrin - Kent Tooling. Give him a call. He's willing to manufacture most things and his products are the business

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Re: custom twinning bands, who makes em in uk?

Try Ritherdon. They make sheet stainless steel products like gas meter housings but one of their fabricators is a diver and he does a sideline in bands, backplates, pony mounts, etc.

SDS also do stainless stuff.

Cheers,

Stuart

+ Reply to Thread