+ Reply to Thread

Thread: miflex hose and swivel

RBW Member skiffeur is an unknown quantity at this point skiffeur's Avatar
    TRITON , MEG

Question miflex hose and swivel

hello,

does some of you have use those swivel on miflex hose?

Undersea Ltd - Serving the diving industry since 1970

Alex

Just add ice & water plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma's Avatar
    O2 Apocalypse

DIY, Inspiration Classic

Re: miflex hose and swivel

Quote Originally Posted by skiffeur  View Original Post
    hello,

does some of you have use those swivel on miflex hose?

Undersea Ltd - Serving the diving industry since 1970

Alex
    I'm 99.9% sure you can't use them on miflex hoses.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Do not use them with Miflex hoses!

Previous post from Milflex said not to!

Richie

TRITON , MEG

tanks,

is there any adaptators how fit's on miflex?

Alex

If I understand this thread, I think this is another question about putting re-usable fittings on a Miflex hose. In reply to a question on a seperate message I offered the following advice:

Due to the special design and patented fittings, it is not recommended that any Miflex hoses are cut and fittings added. Otherwise you are compromising strength and safety.

We have available over 85 different length/colour/fitting combinations through all our stockists and these can be seen on our website Diving Products - Miflex Xtreme & MARA.

These range from a 20cm (8") reg hose to a 210cm (84") reg hose and from 35cm (14") Inflator hose to 100cm (40") inflator hose.

We also have a small range of special hoses that have been made and are available.

Please get in touch and we can try and answer your queries and or any special length requests, remember if there is a length you guy's want/need on a regular basis we can simply add this to our stock range.

Peter
    Miflexhoses
    email: enquiries@miflexhoses.co.uk

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by piotr  View Original Post
    If I understand this thread, I think this is another question about putting re-usable fittings on a Miflex hose. In reply to a question on a seperate message I offered the following advice:

Due to the special design and patented fittings, it is not recommended that any Miflex hoses are cut and fittings added. Otherwise you are compromising strength and safety.

We have available over 85 different length/colour/fitting combinations through all our stockists and these can be seen on our website Diving Products - Miflex Xtreme & MARA.

These range from a 20cm (8") reg hose to a 210cm (84") reg hose and from 35cm (14") Inflator hose to 100cm (40") inflator hose.

We also have a small range of special hoses that have been made and are available.

Please get in touch and we can try and answer your queries and or any special length requests, remember if there is a length you guy's want/need on a regular basis we can simply add this to our stock range.

Peter
    Miflexhoses
    email: enquiries@miflexhoses.co.uk
    Hi Peter, when do you intend to come out with the high pressure hoses?

Thanks for a good product

Paul

TRITON , MEG

that's clear,

thank you

+ Reply to Thread