+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Several SCRUBs make the journey north for BTS

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Several SCRUBs make the journey north for BTS

The Beneath the Sea show at the Meadowlands in New Jersey was a great time this past weekend. Rebreather World members from all over the country and the world made the trek and I was happy to see that a few friends from the Florida SCRUBs decided to fly north for the show.

From my vantage point in the Dive Rite booth the show was pretty crowded, but I did get to do a couple of laps during the day running into a good number of members. Monkey and Mrs. Monkey flew up Saturday morning as they had indicated, but the big surprise to me was to see Timmy (Netmage) running around the show. He really made his presence known, culminating in a wild night at Cheeseburger in Paradise for the Rebreather World party. The pictures below are about as far as I could go without violating the terms of use.

Timmy in his hotel before the show contemplating the dreary weather

Of course Timmy's first stop was the Dive Rite booth where he eagerly tried on his next rig.

I caught him trying to work his mojo on Mrs. Monkey while the big Monkey wasn't around, but of course she was having none of it.

Timmy chilling with Ryan at the Reef Photo booth.

Timmy trying to get in with the mid Atlantic wreck diving community, here schmoozing with Karen (Wreckdiv) from Maryland.

Here Timmy is getting up to speed on his new scrubber medium, making friends with Ian from Micropore.

And here is the last picture suitable for posting, Timmy downing drinks with Erik (Edasque) at the RBW party. It was all down hill from here - I lost track of him when he closed the bar and then went home with one of the transvestite waitresses ... I sure hope he made it back to Florida ok.
    Last edited by JCdesign97; 30th March 2009 at 21:55.

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: Several SCRUBs make the journey north for BTS

Oh man, I just told Tim I had nothing to do with it. I must have been drunk, I don't remember this.

Also, JC you FAIL at uploading pictures.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Red X
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Why did you take pictures of red X's each time?

RBW Member wreckdiv is an unknown quantity at this point wreckdiv's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Optima

Yeah John - That Red X is really not my best side.

Now one of Curt's weird new smilies might be in order here -

I can't believe I finally broke down and used one of these things -
    K

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Ok, I deserve all the grief that I get - one can't come correct with humor if one stumbles on the delivery. Just for the record I DID upload the images to RBW first and then individually insert the URLs specifically so that I could write under each photo. That SHOULD have worked and it previewed fine when I originally posted, but of course I only found out that it didn't just as I was leaving the office so couldn't fix it until now.

Anyway please see the REVISED humor here: http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=25833

Mods - can someone please close or preferably delete this thread?

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread