+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BTS 2009 report

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Re: BTS 2009 report

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Piemonte  View Original Post
    Curt: Thanks for the T shirt and the beer! You have done a great job in promoting RBW and drawing the members together. I also had a great time meeting the members with whom I was not already aquainted.

Coffee this morning was definately most welcome, and nessesary.

I had a great time at BTS this year, and would urge all who do not attend to reconsider for next year. Best regards. Peter
    i guess it was the hangover-never saw the booth!

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

How am I the sidekick??? Everyone knows Brandon is MY sidekick :) Now for the Hang Brains smiley

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

MK15, Draeger, TheKyle-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler S.  View Original Post
    How am I the sidekick??? Everyone knows Brandon is MY sidekick :) Now for the Hang Brains smiley

Tyler is the Man. Those guys in SD don't do squat unless Tyler says so.

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Curt great meeting you and so many of the other posters here on RebreatherWorld at BTS.

Not sure Curt got all the beer mopped up from his booth. Seems he kept sticking to the floor, but that might have helped him from falling down the morning after the party.

Look forward seeing you down my way for from CCR dives.

Good Diving,

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler S.  View Original Post
    Pictures coming soon !!!

RBW Member S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc's Avatar
    Revo II Micro and BMR500

Classic Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Pictures coming soon !!!

Hi Curt,

Did you get pics of Mel in a dress and you in a Tux?

Marc

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by S. Marc  View Original Post
    Hi Curt,

Did you get pics of Mel in a dress and you in a Tux?

Marc
    Yes, to be posted later, still trying to get home, big flight delays I can tell it is going to be a long night :-(

Good party with good people! It was nice meeting every one.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

CURT HAD A COLD BEER FOR ME EVERY TIME I PASSED THE ADM BOOTH...

so I have decided to only attend tradeshows where he shows up as a vendor.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman's Avatar

Though I missed all the free beer, I think I made up for them at the "shotapolusa". Thanks for the T-shirt. Had a good time at the RBW party. This BTS was a great time, it is always great to catch up with all of you guys.

Robin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast