+ Reply to Thread

Thread: April 4th, Saturday @ 1:00 PM. The NEW Barge ZT 202 (100-110) and the

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

April 4th, Saturday @ 1:00 PM. The NEW Barge ZT 202 (100-110) and the

I'm scheduled for this with 4 more OC people. Anyone else going?
    Howie?

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Re: April 4th, Saturday @ 1:00 PM. The NEW Barge ZT 202 (100-110) and the

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    I'm scheduled for this with 4 more OC people. Anyone else going?
    Howie?

OK I AM IN.... WHO DO I NEED TO CALL?
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

guess that would help

M J Beach

RJ Diving Ventures - The Best Wreck and Reef Diving in Miami

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post

guess that would help

M J Beach

RJ Diving Ventures - The Best Wreck and Reef Diving in Miami

RJ??? duh... you want to drive together?
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

If the winds die down I'm in.

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

What's that new barge ? Do tell.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

I'm booked. See you Saturday afternoon.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I am booked for this one. A new barge was suddenly towed from the Miami River and sent to the bottom in approximately 120 feet of water about two months ago. I wonder how the permitting was done so quickly?

This will be the first outing by RJ to the site. So, some things are still not known.

I had to cancel, I got called to work, although I'll be enjoying the ALMS race in St. Pete shooting/editing for Patron Racing and sipping Margaritas in the tent :D

Barge ZT202 is HERE

None

Megalodon

[quote=vidodivr;250530]I had to cancel, I got called to work, although I'll be enjoying the ALMS race in St. Pete shooting/editing for Patron Racing and sipping Margaritas in the tent :D /quote]

Ahhhh....what kind of company would send an employee to watch the American Le Mans Series in a place like St Pete? That's just not right! If I were you I would quit on the spot and come diving with us instead.

+ Reply to Thread