+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No edit button

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Question No edit button

Has the "EDIT" button been removed from the posts ? I thought there used to be an EDIT button at the the bottom right of my posts ? Or is there a hidden setting somewhere that I have changed ?
    TIA
    Colin

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Re: No edit button

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Has the "EDIT" button been removed from the posts ? I thought there used to be an EDIT button at the the bottom right of my posts ? Or is there a hidden setting somewhere that I have changed ?
    TIA
    Colin
    I've noticed that it isn't always there - not sure what the pattern is.

EDIT: There was an edit button this time I think I've noticed that once someone has quoted your post, you can't edit it, but that may not be the case 100% of the time.

Cheers,
    Last edited by PhilSiswick; 20th March 2009 at 10:30. Reason: Edited to show that edit was possible :-)

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Talking Re: No edit button

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    I've noticed that it isn't always there - not sure what the pattern is.

EDIT: There was an edit button this time I think I've noticed that once someone has quoted your post, you can't edit it, but that may not be the case 100% of the time.

Cheers,
    Thanks Phil
    You quoted me & my EDIT button has now reappeared ! I think the mods are playing silly B's

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Arrow Re: No edit button

It's been gone for a long time now

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Thanks Phil
    You quoted me & my EDIT button has now reappeared ! I think the mods are playing silly B's
    And youv'e quoted me and the edit button is still on my post, so that's nonsense too. No surprise - what do I know? I only work in IT

Cheers,

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Cool Re: No edit button

Oh look it's back i have
    now i'm acting like a
    i think i need a
    but then i'll start to see little's
    Arr i've had my :D fix now

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

It's a time thing

rEvo III micro FT

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    It's a time thing
    What the wrong time of the month ??

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

I've noticed that when you finish your post and hit "submit", the edit button is there for a few minutes, maybe 5. After that it goes away. I would think it's so you can double check your post for spelling, etc.

FD

JJ-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by firemandiver  View Original Post
    I've noticed that when you finish your post and hit "submit", the edit button is there for a few minutes, maybe 5. After that it goes away. I would think it's so you can double check your post for spelling, etc.

FD
    You're absolutely right, it is time bound. The Edit on my first post in this thread has now gone. It's more than 5 minutes now, more like 60.

Cheers,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast