+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SPAM help, from a RB site?

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

SPAM help, from a RB site?

so I got this email today..... Anyone have any insight (I know its not RBW)? What is this from and what else do I/we have to worry about?

Hello,

My name is Joy, I am a lovely and caring girl. I saw your email address at(therebreathersite.123guestbook.com) I love to establish a relationship with you. Please reply me through my private e-mail box;(joy@hotmail.com)l promise you when l see your note l will send you my pictures,
    Thanks and am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Joy.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Re: SPAM help, from a RB site?

She works at rusky divers in the Ukraine. Shes very accommodating so I'm told. Do anything for a 10/50 top off.

Email sent...

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post
    so I got this email today..... Anyone have any insight (I know its not RBW)? What is this from and what else do I/we have to worry about?

Hello,

My name is Joy, I am a lovely and caring girl. I saw your email address at(therebreathersite.123guestbook.com) I love to establish a relationship with you. Please reply me through my private e-mail box;(joy@hotmail.com)l promise you when l see your note l will send you my pictures,

Joy.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Hello,

Joy.
    Lol... Well I would suggest that you only have something to worry about if you do something that could expose yourself to a virus due to unprotected diving... :D I would recommend a Viking drysuit and a FFM to play it safe...

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Spray yourself with Virkon after contact. :D

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    Spray yourself with Virkon after contact. :D
    And before contact. Even if it's just email or phone contact.

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

ha ha ha, I guess it is pretty funny....... but no one else got one of these emails?

Howard, I will be sure to bring lots of Vikron on the live-aboard.......

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

ha ha ha, I guess it is pretty funny....... but no one else got one of these emails?

Howard, I will be sure to bring lots of Vikron on the live-aboard.......
    I got one that said that I had just won 700,000 from a prince of Iran. To collect all I needed to do is send in my banking information so they can deposit the money.

So I sent them all my account info, passwords, name of first born, and a photo of my cat in her dress. Wonder why the money is not in my empty account yet?
    Attached Images

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

you sent a shot of pussy to Iran without a birka?????

dude!!

a death squad is probably enroute.............
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post

dude!!
    wow!?!?

RBW Member trimix is on a distinguished road trimix is on a distinguished road trimix's Avatar
    ISC Megalodon COPIS

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post

dude!!

a death squad is probably enroute.............

No - it's ok...the cat's head is covered!