+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey's Week long Cay Sal Bank Trip Sept 12th

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Re: Monkey's Week long Cay Sal Bank Trip Sept 12th

I'm interested as well.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

can revo guys come along?

i was thinking cocos but maybe this is a better idea.

i need to know$$$ before i commit tho.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCdesign97  View Original Post
    Ah, that explains arguing the fuel surcharge then - all of the spare heads and parts required to be onboard ...

:D
    It doesn't get any more greenworthy than this! ( to other than Optimas!)

Surface Interval Clothing Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez's Avatar

Me an my wife will be game, just need to know the cost first of course.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    can revo guys come along?

i was thinking cocos but maybe this is a better idea.

i need to know$$$ before i commit tho.

you will not be the only rEvo my wife is planning on having hers by then.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    you will not be the only rEvo my wife is planning on having hers by then.
    What am I, chopped liver?

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    What am I, chopped liver?
    Way to call yourself out as Monkey's mistress, Tony ... not that it's a surprise to any of us.

:D

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Where does the trip sail from ? and depending on cost my wife and I would be interested, add another Op2tima

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Our Embarcation point is Fortlauderdale Florida

what I did the last time and will do this time is have all the O2, Trimix, EAC, Sorb, Boosters, Rental Tanks, and spare equipment needed for the trip waiting on the boat.

and any one flying in from out of town can ship via fedex or UPS there eequipment to me first.. and then it also will be waiting on the boat.

this cuts logistics for you guys down to the bare minimum...

all you have to do is fly into fortlauderdale airport and the crew will pick you up at the air port .... so you don't need to rent a car to get to the boat.

I will have the itinerary and pricing later today.

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Just to stir things up a little bit, I say we gamble a little bit.

who wants to wager on the MEG versus Optima count?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast