+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey's Week long Cay Sal Bank Trip Sept 12th

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Monkey's Week long Cay Sal Bank Trip Sept 12th

Guys I have another trip sheduled to Cay Sal Bank in the Bahamas for September 12th-19th

I booked the entire boat this time.
    please contact me for details of the trip. ( I will post more later)

so far booked on the trip are:

CONFIRMED

Monkey
    Mrs Monkey
    Richie Kohler
    Carrie Kohler
    John Chatterton
    Carla Chatterton
    Captain Oliver
    Timmy......AKA HELLO KITTY

TENTATIVE

Howard (with one stipulation from the crew, he has to load his own gear in and out)
    Michael Barnett

THIS IS BLUE HOLE HEAVEN!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Re: Monkey's Week long Cay Sal Bank Trip Sept 12th

RB only? approx cost?

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Rebreather only? approx cost?
    pricing is 48 hours out.... I am arguing about the fuel surcharges...

and its open to OC people as well, I want as many rebreathers as possible, but like the last trip, this one will be a great husband/wife combo trip...

The blue holes lend them selves to just such combinations.... the OC people can stay around the rim and the rebreathers can do as they please...

I will post the itinerary later this evening.
    Last edited by Monkey; 6th January 2009 at 21:53.

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

And The Meg Divers Will Out Number The Optima Divers On This Trip.

TIMMY-MEG
    JOHN CHATTERTON-MEG
    OLIVER-MEG

OPTIMAS ZERO

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    And The Meg Divers Will Out Number The Optima Divers On This Trip.

TIMMY-MEG
    JOHN CHATTERTON-MEG
    OLIVER-MEG

OPTIMAS ZERO

Ah, that explains arguing the fuel surcharge then - all of the spare heads and parts required to be onboard ...

:D

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCdesign97  View Original Post
    Ah, that explains arguing the fuel surcharge then - all of the spare heads and parts required to be onboard ...

bite your tongue....

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I'm sure the enviromental disposal fee for those acid leaking floaded video camera batteries is also built into the fuel surcharge!

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    I'm sure the enviromental disposal fee for those acid leaking floaded video camera batteries is also built into the fuel surcharge!

All right look.... I will be the first to admit that as far as MEG divers go Timmy blows the bell curve.....

I mean what MEG diver has ever been cought dead diving a "dive Rite" sticker on the scrubber canister....???

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

the fuel surcharge has nothing to do with the MEG's it's being tacked on becuase of all the extra crap Howard brought on the last trip.

Howard had a life raft with him for god sakes..

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Unfortunately I will be in Ireland during the same timeframe -- hopefully not sitting in a pub the whole trip this time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast