+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dive Boat Names

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Dive Boat Names

I would be surprised if there is not already a thread about this, but I can't find one. Anyway, I am looking for a cool name for a new dive boat and am looking for suggestions. Something with a reference to rebreather or tech diving would be nice. So far I have:
    Rapture
    Narcosis
    Wreckless
    Deep Stop
    Deco Stop
    Under Pressure
    Bubble Chaser
    Teck Diver

Have at it :)

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

Re: Dive Boat Names

when I get a boat it will be named "Depth Perception"

Mark Sumner eel is on a distinguished road eel is on a distinguished road eel's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7

My friend Jeff almost quit his lucrative day job to run a dive boat that was to be named "THE STINKY WETSUIT", but calmer heads prevailed and The Stinky Wetsuit almost sailed out of memory untill it was revived by your thread.

Thanks for making me laugh,

Cheers,

Mark

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

My boat's name is Bottom Time. Of course it's been years since we named her and I've yet to put the name on the boat. Ahh, well maybe one day.

RBW Member gene1340 is an unknown quantity at this point gene1340's Avatar

Mine was already named Poseidon when I bought her. I liked it, so I have never changed it. I always liked "surface interval" as a name for one.
    gene

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

I named my boat Rainmaker. It can be beautiful when I load up. Clear and sunny on the way out, but as soon as I get to where we're going, it rains on us. Happens 90% of the time.

As for dive related names, how about No Bubbles, Gettin' Bent, or Narked.

FD:)

RBW Member Joe Botz is an unknown quantity at this point Joe Botz's Avatar

"Rule Of Three's"

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Here's a few for you Mike:

In the Loop
    Packing Sorb
    Running Silent
    Holding Negatives
    Diluent Diver
    PO2 Watcher
    CO2 Scrubber
    Cell Calibrator
    CNS Tracker

Happy New Year!

Adrian

RBW Member wreckdiv is an unknown quantity at this point wreckdiv's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Optima

There is a dive boat out of Hatteras NC called "Under Pressure" run by Capt JT Barker. Very, very nice 6 pack boat. Of course you're not in the same neighbohood, so there'll be no conflict if you use that one -

Human Fuktup Engineering dave-diving is on a distinguished road dave-diving is on a distinguished road dave-diving's Avatar

Not quite rebreather related but certainly mixes with the sea seasickness and YBx's

Built one with a yellow hull many years ago - called it "Lumpy Custard"
    OK if the rebreather case is yellow!

Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast